Chapter 7

Niall P.O.V

Oh god my......everything is killing me.

I slowly opened eyes to a room that's not mine, for the first time in my life I had sex.

"Awake sleeping beauty?" The voice that been creeping into me for two days.

I turn to my right to find my virginity taker who's the man, a sexy yet dominate man of the name Liam Payne.

"Good morning to you too".

"You're the first and only person I ever had sex with in my house" Liam rest his arm over my head as I move myself closer to him.

"So I've heard, that brings up my question, why is that?" I asked.

He gently grab my hand with his other arm kiss it and look into my eyes "I've found you very interesting than anyone I've seen or been with, you're beautiful, smart and a true beauty to be around with, I truly am a fan of you of your mind and mouth, so would you like to go out with me?" Liam confesses.

Oh god I don't know what to say, I really like Liam but this is so much even for a very short time we known each other but I would more than love to be with him but not this quick.

"Liam, would love to be with you but we barely know each other, and I think we need to take one step at a time before we can become a full on couple, understand me?"

"I see, I can agree with those terms as long as we do it together" Liam kiss my lips lightly making smile widely.

A random popping sound randomly come up "Sorry Liam I has to be my phone, it's probably Harry" .

I reach over my side of the bed to get my phone where I unlock and see a message from Harry 'Hey bitch, I was wondering where you are, probably sleeping on Liam's tree! Anyway! me and Perrie left your house and yes we took good care of Snowflake and no we didn't trash your house so don't worry and don't even think of going to work today, I call your manager that you're super sick and need rest because I'm a great best friend! Your Welcome! So enjoy the day with your new dick on leash' All of the love! - H

Sometimes I ask myself, why am my best friends with this crazy mofo? But Harry complete me in everyway.

"Harry was just checking on me to see if I'm okay" I inform Liam as he was getting up.

"I see, cool" I watch as Liam went into his closet and come back in a grey baggy pants still shirtless with a long white button shirt in his hands.

"Here babe" he toss it front of me.

"I called my trainer that I won't be in today before you woke up, so you said take one step at a time, so let's start with breakfast together" he offer his hand as pull me out of bed and carry me bridal style feeling like newly married couple.

"I love to but at least let me cook for you as a thank you for last night" I kiss his cheek.

"Sure love, I'm really hungry!" Liam carries me to the kitchen.

The morning was like a dream I cook for the both of us, pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee in a beautiful sunny morning.

Liam held on to me by the waist while I was cooking and cleaning, I never felt so romantically connected with someone ever but this is a great start.

Louis P.O.V

"Ok thank you for your partnership with us.....ok have nice day, bye" I hanged up on another record company to add to like collection.

It hard and yet successful having my own company and making more money that I can make a bed of it.

A knock hit my door "Come in" to see my beautiful love of my life closing the door behind him with that sexual smirk on his face "Hey Sexy".

God gave me a blessing to love that it makes me weak to see my lover looking amazing as ever everyday, feeling like the luckiest man on earth.

"I missed you last night, how was the sleepover or can I say house setting?" I asked my love.

"It was nice, Niall more than lucky finally deflowered but I really couldn't sleep without you boo" Harry place himself on my lap.

"Ooh sounds lonely, but you know darling I too was lonely without you my other half but someone else was lonely without you want to be love, can you do that love?" I kiss his going down with his neck as he giggled.

Harry went under my desk and my desk is pretty roomy so his height is no problem, I scoot my chair over where he can do business.

I felt hands in my pants, pulling out my goodness into his mouth and starts his session with it.

"Oh Harry, your mouth takes me to places of pleasure baby oh god!" I felt Harry's mouth going ham even more on me.

The love session had been cut short when my secretary, Eleanor Calder walks into my into office with files in hand.

"Mr. Tomlinson, here's the files for the upcoming events for the new up and coming artists" Ms. Calder place the files on my deck while trying keep still while ignoring a small deadly growl coming from Harry down there.

"Thank you Ms. Calder" I thank her.

"Your welcome sir and I have to say you're looking dashing today" Ms. Calder wink at me.

"Why thank you Ms. Calder! You're not bad yourself" wrong move, I felt something near a dog's bite on place I shoot babies in, damn shit.

"Ok Ms. Calder, may you please go back to work" I point the door.

"Oh...ok later Mr. Tomlinson" Ms. Calder leave before winking at me at the door.

Somehow I feel nothing but warmness to the point it hurts "Oh Harry! Baby! I'm cumming".

Harry refused to stop until I reached my limit and let it go.

Harry push my chair and got up, cover of me all over his forehead to neck liping it out with his fingers pissed off at me.

"Louis do me a flavor and fire that hoe ass bitch that can't be classy to save her life" Harry sassy said.

'What? Eleanor is the best secretary I have, she's a big help for my company".

"And I'm the best thing that ever happened to you and don't you forget that" Harry point on my forehead with every word.

I couldn't help but smile "Of course you are and you, always be my one and only" I pull him closer by his waist rest my head on his stomach.

"I love you Harry, I love you so much" I kiss his stomach look up to him showing a sassy attitude.

"I love you too, dickhead" Harry took my head we kiss the day away.

Man I love this man with my life.