Chapter 2

Niall P.O.V

"So, tell me about yourself Blondie".

So I'm still at the party, in the bar area, after being saved by Mr. Liam 'Sex walking' Payne, scared off the hounds of the NFL before I was turned into an Omega.

"Well, I'm a full-time model, single, and kind of looking for love" I explain.

"What about you, Mr. Payne" I scooted closer to him.

"Well babe, I'm the owner of Payne Enterprises, which is manly boxing, a hall of fame in the UFC and MMA at the age of 20 and I'm still a boxer for these companies just for fun" Liam blurt it out his profession.

"How old are you now?" I asked.

"I'm 25" he answered.

"And how old were you when you got into the boxing leagues?" I asked again.

"16".

"Wow!!  That's amazing, I only for into modeling world when I was 18" I surprisingly responded.  Amazing he was that young to get into these big leagues.

"So, how old are you, Niall?" Liam now asks me.

"I'm 22" I answered.

"Maybe we can get to know more of each other, but watch out I'm a wolf". he whispered in my ear.

"Niall~" A familiar voice came up behind me.

I turn to see Louis having a drunk Harry on his back, pouring out random stuff out of his mouth.

"I'm going to punish my princess, when we get home..... oh Mr. Payne, I see you met Mr. Horan" Louis, Harry's beloved boyfriend showed up after Harry's lapdance show.

"I'm sorry about him Louis, he's being having a bit of a good time tonight" I apologize to Louis about my drunk best friend.

"It's not your fault Niall, thank you for trying to watch him" Louis leaves with Harry.

"Oh and Liam?" He stopped and turned back to us.

"Go easy on Niall, we don't want a beautiful face to be destroyed don't we?"

"No Louis, I wouldn't mess up, such a delicious face that sweet little Niall has" Liam looked down at me with a smirk.

"Later Liam and goodnight Niall, have a nice time with Liam" Louis finally leaves with a drunk sleepy Harry.

"Want me to take you home? this party is boring anyway" Liam asked, hailed out his hand.

"Uh...sure, I'm bored anyway with this party" I took his hand.

We're walking through a sea of drunk celebrities, seeing the battle between Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift against Miley Cyrus, I guessing Justin Bieber is the topic of the situation.

When we pass through the doors, the paps taking thousands of pictures by the minute we speed walk to the big garage.

"So where is your car?" I turn to Liam.

"The white Bentley, right towards us" he points to the amazing, beautiful car.

"Nice car" I comment.

"Thank you, Angel, it's 1 of my 105 Bentleys I already own. Jeez my god, he's insanely rich.

"That's incredible and really? Angel?" I asked.

"You're beautiful, sweet and innocent like an Angel from heaven" Liam grabbed my hand gently and kissed it.

"But we just met" I purred at him, coming closer to his chest.

"I know but, baby you light up my world like nobody else" He came closer and we share a passionate kiss.

The kiss was beautiful, plus it was my first kiss, from an amazing stranger who is just perfect.

"We need to get going, my little Angel" he leads me to the passenger seat and opened and closed the door for me, what a gentleman.

"Let's ride" Liam climbed in, start the engine and drove off.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We stopped at my house, which is like the kind of like Kim.K's house just an inch smaller.

Oh, and I have a cute little puppy name Snowflake, the cutest thing ever!!

"Thank you for dropping me home Liam" I thanked him.

"You're welcome, want me to walk to the door?" he asked.

"Sure" Liam got out the car and took my hand and we walk together.

"I'm doing this because I want to ask you something" Liam paused and looked at me.

"What is it?"

"Go out with me, to dinner with me tomorrow".

I looked at him for a minute then smiled.

"Sure, I love to do dinner with you"

Liam pulled me closer, as we made it to the front door.

"So I'll see you, tomorrow and I'll pick you up" Liam pulled me for a beautiful lovely make-out session.

It was magical, such a perfect man has really interested me, and not just for my body or profession.

Liam broke the kiss and attacked my neck, with a rough force.

I couldn't help but, moan out his name for him to stop.

So he did, but something grew on my neck, I touched it but it feels weird.

"What did you do?!?" I shockingly asked.

"I marked my territory, on your neck" He explained in a sarcastic innocent tone.

"Why!?!"

"Oh Niall, I told you 'I always get what I want" He grabbed my head and force me to kiss him.

He pulled out with a light push, making me hold my mouth from that shocker.

He blows a kiss to me and said "See you tomorrow, Angel", then leave mysteriously.

I pulled myself together and entered and closed my house.

I pulled necks to my chest and laid at the door as Snowflake ran to me as I think about the mysterious, intelligence and dangerous Liam Payne.

"Why me Liam? Why?".