Chapter 4

Niall P.O.V

"Stephanie, make sure his hair is perfectly done, Mandy, give his feet a good ass manicure, and Britney, where is our mother fucking Starbucks!?!?" Harry ordered everyone around.

Tonight is my date with Liam and I promised Harry and Perrie that they can stay over, and I didn't know they would being a whole set of make-up artists, maids and fashion designers to help me with one little date.

"Harry, I don't think is really a big event to boss other people around" I said and Harry just gave me a 'Are you stupid bitch?' look.

"Niall, this is a big deal, this is you're first date ever and saying that because, you even didn't have any relationship when we were in high school or college" Harry beings up my little single past.

"It's not just Niall, I don't think I seen Liam in a relationship either" Perrie laid out.

"See Niall, that's enough info for you to know about Liam" Harry applause himself.

"Fine, whatever" As the hair dresser wash my hair.

"And Britney, where the fuck is our mother fucking Star-" Harry's phone started ringing.

"Oh it's Daddy!!, I must take this call" Harry answered.

Harry P.O.V

"Hey Daddy".

"Hey Baby".

"What are doing now, handsome?".

"Coming home to see it randomly Harry-less, where are you?" Louis sweetly demanded.

"I'm sleeping over Niall's house, to help him get ready for his date tonight with Liam" I explained, so I hope I don't get in trouble with Daddy again, in less than a day.

"I see, when are you coming back? The bed will be empty without you, my little princess" Daddy asked.

"I'll be home tomorrow, I'm going to miss you from this one night without you helping a friend in need" I kissed through the phone.

"Ok, I love you baby and see you when you get home, bye" Louis hanged up.

I'm so in love with this boy for 2 years now, but something tells me he's hiding something.

I hope is not that fake slutty ass bitch, who works for him.

Liam P.O.V

I put on my watch and comb out my hair, making sure it's perfect.

I'm first date in 6 years, from all the women trying to throw themselves and get into my pants, I finally have a date with someone, I'm interested in.

Niall is a beautiful boy, skinny to the point of a skinny girl, ass that is nice and round, smile that can light up the world, and his voice can make world peace.

Randomly my phone started ringing and guess who it is.

"Hello Liam".

"Hello Tommo".

"Let me guess, you're getting for your new cute little crush, with a name that say Niall Horan". Yep, he knows.

"How did you guess? Are you stalking me Louis?" I asked.

"No, and basically my baby gave the info and Niall is reason I'm sleeping alone tonight" Louis faked his sadness.

"Well sorry Louis, maybe I can take Niall off of your worries" I reason with him.

"You're going to take his cute little flower away, aren't you?" Louis asked.

"Yes, he's too cute to stay innocent forever" the thought of it made me smirk.

"Please be careful for this boy, don't ruin this one like you did 6 years ago".

"Don't worry, I won't ......yet".

Niall P.O.V

"Finish" The hair dresser announced.

I'm in a white dress shirt, black skinny jeans and some black dress shoes with my hair nice and pretty.

"Bitch, you look sexy!!" Harry comments.

A knock the door and everyone jumped and hide.

"Looks who's here, Niall's prince charming" Perrie looked out the window and made her way to the door.

Perrie opened the door and here comes Liam in a full dark blue suit, dark blue dress pants, black dress shoes and hair freshly groomed, he's looks amazing.

"Ready for our date Angel?" Liam took my hand and kissed it.

"Angel? you guys just met yesterday and already giving each other nicknames" Perrie made fun of us.

"Ok ladies, have fun and Liam if really fucking hurt Niall I'll slice your balls with a chainsaw" Harry warned.

"Ok Mom i'll be safe and don't fuck up my house or my little Snowflake or I'll kill you"  I gave Harry a death glare, he better not hurt my baby puppy.

"Sure fine, we'll take care of your dog".

"You better, bitches".

"Have fun, bye Niall" Perrie and Harry waved closed my door.

I looked at Liam, trying to see if he was uncomfortable with our chat with my friends, but instead to see him smiling at me and kissed my forehead.

We walked to his car, his black Range Rover and opened the passenger seat for me.

I climbed in and Liam jogged to the driver seat and started the engine.

"Get ready for some fun, sweety".