Chapter 5

Niall P.O.V.

"Right this way, Mr. Payne".

So me and Liam are at this beautiful french restaurant called 'Le ciel des étoiles brillantes', white and black roses everywhere, a private room for me and Liam, with big windows, a small waterfall, a pretty table and lovely designs.

"What do you think beautiful?" Liam hugged me from behind.

"It's amazing Liam" I commented, Liam

 Liam pulled in my chair for me and I sat in by a beautiful table with a amazing bouquet of roses and lilies.

Liam sat down and started looking hard me.

"What? anything wrong or something?" I asked him.

"No, I'm just seeing a beautiful blonde across from me looking cute as ever" he glared at me with those dreamy brown eyes.

Oh wow he's really a charmer.

"You know Niall, since we met last night I really see you as a very interest person" Liam rubbed his foot on my leg, making me blush.

"Welcome to Le ciel des étoiles brillantes, can get you any drinks before you order? " The waiter came up to us.

"Oui, j'aimerais avoir votre meilleur Champagne et sole meunière pour nous deux et pour le dessert votre "spécial" veuillez?" Liam spoke with the waiter.

"Yes sir, coming right up" the waiter left and I look at Liam with an impress and shock face.

"Amazing, I never thought you spoke french, do speak any other languages?" I asked.

Liam smiled and took my hand "I can speak other 10 different languages like Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Spanish etc." he kissed my hand.

"Sweet Niall, we've just met yesterday and all ready you have give me into a feeling I never thought I felt before" Liam rubbed my hand with his thumb very smooth, but rough.

"Oh I'm glad that I gave you this feeling" I try to hide my blush across my face

"You know Niall, it's been amazing seeing your face, that is makes me wonder if you would like to see something more beautiful then just this restaurant." 

I blushed even more "Sure I would like to go." 

He smiled wildly, Liam got up from his chair, walked over to me, place his hand on my shoulder and press his lips to my ear.

"My good boy."

A wave of shock ran thought my veins and my mind started to blow from this man's lips.

"Be prepare of who the hell you're talking to my sweet Niall, because one day I'll put you on submission and make you my bitch, my little Snowflake."

"Liam, why would you say that, you hardly know me and we only met last night" I whisper in fear and interest.

"Even so daring, I can learn all about you quicker, very very fast" Liam pressed his hand on my shoulder very harder.

"Mr. Payne, you're dinner will be here in a moment" the waiter pop his head through the door of the room.

"Thank you good sir" Liam let go of my shoulder and sat back at his seat.

"Can I ask a really good question, Mr. Liam Payne?" I ask the mysterious business man.

"Go ahead babyface."

"Why are you so interested in me? I'm not a person that really do anything special, but look good for the camera, walk on runways and hangout with other famous people" I asked as the eat is coming in and being prepare on the table.