It's Hard To Resist Her

I know what you're all thinking, why are we inside a closet?

Paul finally got us out and I got her to apologize. We left at 8 am in the morning when Paul was supposed to clean the house and get the mop inside. Luckily, he even THOUGHT of cleaning his house. Anyway, I got mad at her for locking us in.

"You know what?! What's the use of coming to the party when you're going to lock us in! Stupid!"

She looked at me with a straight face.

"Alright, just say nothing then."

I left her alone in the living room. I went up to my bedroom and slept.

I had slept for 5 hours. My head hurts and I don't feel like doing anything.

I got stressed out because of HER. But deep inside, I still love her. I wanted to apologize because I yelled at her and called her stupid awhileago. I went out my room and called her.

"Hey.."  nobody answered...

"Hello? I'm sorry I called you stupid awhileago."

I looked for her around the house.

Oh no where could she be...

I stepped outside. I saw her there, swimming in the ocean with such a beautiful pace.

My eyes couldn't help but follow her. She swam gracefully, like the true mermaid she is.  

"Andrew!" She screamed out my name.

She waved to me and had invited me to swim with her. I jumped off a rock and landed head first into the ocean. As I reached the water, she splashed some into my face and laughed. I did the same and all of my anger and disappointment over the party last night disappeared.

It was April 30 and tomorrow would be the third month being with her. Time flies fast but I treasured every moment with her. I saw her sitting in the sand. I got behind her back and gave her a bear hug.

"Hey stop it, I was having a moment here." she said and blushed.

We both felt the summer heat through our skin and we enjoyed the scene as we sat down by the shore.

"Andrew, I've been worrying about something.."

I looked at her. "What is it?"

"In twelve days, I will leave and go back to my kingdom."

Saying those words shook me to the very core.

"B-but why?"

"Remember when I told you about my father cursing me and throwing me here? He told me when three months have passed, I have to go back to our kingdom. Or else he will punish me and kill me here on land."

I was disheartened. What kind of father would kill his own daughter? A cruel one, indeed.

"I'll miss you though, if you leave." I kissed her.

"I know you will," She giggled.

She had a lot of pride but I still love her. "But I promise to come back for you."

I made up my mind. I'm going to spend these remaining twelve days with her and make them really extra-ordinary and special.

"I love you."

I picked her up and spin her around and she fell down on my chest giggling and laughing.