broken home

Jaimie's pov

While Jacob and I were at the mall we decided to get bandanas he got a blue taylor caniff one, a red one, and a green one. I got a galaxy one, a pink one, and ti-die one. We brought our stuff and walked out the store like some basic white chicks. He looked at me and said"we look like hoes don't we. Does this answer your question I said as I flipped my hair. Yeah pretty much he replied. Jacob got hungry so I decided to go to the food court. He got a hot dog and I got a cinnamon bun. So are you going to talk to Brandon? He asked. No I don't really thinks he wants to talk to me. After all I did make out with his brother. But you didn't feel anything right? He questioned. But that's the problem I did. But what I felt with Brandon was completely different it was like all my problems went away like the 4th if july ×50,000 × infinity. You should tell him that Jacob said.
Thanks J your really helpful. We got up thew away our trash and left to my house.

Later
Jacob and I were in my room playing never have I ever. Never have I ever drank alcohol Jacob said neither one of us put our finger down. Never have I ever lost my virginity no one. He blushes. This is getting boring I complain. Your right. He agrees. Tag your it I yell and run. He catches up to me throws me over his shoulder and runs out of the house. Were r we going. I sass. Well someones being saasy arent they he sasses back. Excuse me did u just sass at me I snap. S..So what i..if I d..did he stutters. I yell into his ear PUT ME DOWN!!!
Aghhhh he screams and puts me on the sidewalk since we were outside. Lets walk around a bit. Kk he says.

Little later

We walk for about 5 minutes and u know me I get lazy and jump on his back. He grunts but puts me in a more stable position. We end up a little far from the house when Jacob stops dead in his tracks and asked do we go any further. I look up and see brandon walking towards us with an expression of pure disgust. I get off of Jacob and ask brandon Can I talk to u. He stands right in front of me and bam he slapped me. Pushed me to the ground and says I don't talk to dirty skanky sluty hoes like you. Jacob pushes him over and swoung at his face Brandon fell got up and walked off I knew he wasn't going home because I live next door to him. I get up and get pulled into a hug by Jacob I cry into his shoulder then he walks me home. We get to my door step and his phone buzzez. He looks at it and sats I gotta go he hugs me then leaves. I quickly run to my bathroom pull out my blades and make two cuts for Hunter and brandon. One cut for what brandon did another for thinking I could be happy. And a deep one for being ugly and worthless. I get up clean my cut and wrap them up. Throw an a sweatshirt and black shorts look at the time 9:20 it's realy been that long. I go throw myself in bed and peacefully sleep.

Song of theday

Only true fans will get this luv yalls

What is your name?