A

A/N Thats Jaimie ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up in Hunter's arms around me. I looked up and he was awake. Sorry did I wake you he asked. No I said. I sat up realizing that I barely even knew Hunter and that I like Brandon what have I done. I got up went to the bathroom I sat on the floor crying for about three minutes I stood up looked in the mirror and remembered I'm useless,ugly,unwanted,dumb,alone,sad,and dead on the inside but I couldn't let anyone see past me I have to keep my wall up. I opened the door. And Hunter was right there. Were just friends I said while walking downstairs to my house wich was next door.

Later that day

Hunters pov
How could she just want to be friends after yesterday in the closet. Then It hit me does she like someone else. I was so mad so I went for a walk.

Jaimie's pov

I needed fresh air so I decided to walk to the park. I saw Brandon I had to tell him what happened. I ran up to him and yelles his name. He turned and I attacked him with a hug a busted in to tears. I pulled away and as soon as he saw my tears he pulled me back into a hug. Whats wrong Jaimie he whispered in my ear. I...I..I had a thing wi..with Hunter. He let go and looked at me for a while then walked away. I saw a tear roll down his eye. I thought he should be alone right now so I went to star bucks. I went to the hall that leads to the bathroom and sat on the floor crying. A boy whith brown hair and hazel eyes sat next to me. Whats wrong he asked. I told him everything I don't know why but he seemed to understand. My names Jacob btw. Im Jaimie. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl he said. So your gonna flirt with me after what I told you. Hey there no harm in trying he said putting his hands up in surrender. Can we go do something not a date I said. Sure lets go to the mall. Ok I replied.