Moving In

Westons pov:
My mom said someone is moving in next door. She wants me to go greet her friends daughter after school. Anyways I got redy for shool red t-shirt and khaki shorts. I went down stairs and ate some breakfast and headed out to the bus. I saw a girl come out of the house next door that must be the girl I have to say hi to later.

Jaimie,s pov

I walked out the door and sat at the bus stop bench. Hi I heard a boy say. Im Brandon he says. Im Jaimie my friends called me J. Hi J Brandon says. Hi B I say. So what classes do you have he asked? I told him my classes and we have all of them together. Thats nice to hear he says. We get on the bus and I sit next to Brandon and a blond boy sits in front of me. I think to myself Brandon seems nice and he's really cute.

Westos pov

As I walk on to the bus I see a really pretty girl sitting next to Brandon she reminds me of Jaimie I really miss her. I shouldn't have gotten a new best friend the day before she left. I was just afraid of getting hurt A warm tear rolls down my face and before I knew it I was crying the girl I was sitting in front of handed me a tissue she seems nice.

Jaimie,s pov

I saw the boy in front of me crying so I gave him a tissue. The way he was crying reminded me of Weston then I looked at my cuts Brandon grabed my hand and pulled me closer. When he grabed my hand I felt butterflies.

Brando's pov

I looked over and when I did I was so mad I wish I hadn't I hated what I saw. Jaimie was looking down and I pulled her wrist to me witch pulled her closer to me. I looked at her and asked why would you cut yourself. I started to cry and thought to myself why would such a beautiful girl do this to herself. She started to cry so I pulled her into a tight hug. I wouldn't let go of her because I was afraid she might do it again I held on to her the whole way to school.