NEWS

JAIMIES ,POV
When I got home from another boring day at school I went straight to the kitchen to make a sandwich. While I was in the middle of eating my mother come rushing through the door almost making me choke on my sandwich. What the hell mom. Sorry I'm just excited she said. Ooooooo does my mother have another date tonight I asked. No. Better than that. Guess. she said. Ok, um hmm let me see. You Bought me a unicorn I asked?  No she said. What can be better than a unicorn. Were moving back to Indiana she said. OMG OMG OMG!!! did u say were moving to Indiana? I start jumping up and down squealing. When do we leave? 6:00pm tomorrow are you excited? Hellas yeah I am. I go upstairs to start packing I pull out a galaxy Suitcase put all my favorite clothes in. I look over at my night stand and see a picture of my best friend and I. Yay now I get to go back home. I can't wait to see Weston my bestie. Mom yells, what do u want for dinner!? Mac & cheese I yell back! (SKIP DINNER) I brushed my teeth got ready for bed and lay down. I can't stop thinking if Weston will remember me?

< sorry for the short chapter I had to go to sleep or my dad was going to make me go to bed at 8:00 every night.>