K. Dior

"Aye yo fat K, why the fuck you always eating?" Yelled a little curly head dude as him and his friends erupted in laughter .

I ignored the little joke and kept walking, with my head held low eating my double stuffed Oreos. It wasn't the first fat joke I've heard, and I'm quite sure it won't be the last.

HELL, I like to eat. Who doesn't?

As I got into my car and made my way home, I felt a big sigh of relief, because I had just graduated high school. I didn't know what I was going to get myself into, but I'm sure my BBF (best bitch forever😜) Jessi had a pretty good idea.

Wayment✋🏽! Let me introduce myself. My name is Karlie Dior Lexington , mostly everyone called me Big K because of my size. I was a 220 lb plus sized caramel skinned girl. Standing 5'4 with bra strap length natural hair. I was all black, I wasn't mixed with shit but afro negro! I had a big butt, huge hips, and a medium sized pudge of a stomach that I hated. I felt like Precious and was reminded of my weight everyday by some slick remark. My big round brown eyes sat behind my clear contacts, or glasses on a good day. I was 17 turning 18 in a month on June 11. I mean I was just your average girl, or less than average.

I had only one best friend and that was Jessi. We've been friends since elementary. I was getting picked on by a group of kids and she stood up for me and we've been click tight since then. I was the only child to my lawyer mom and businessman dad. They were always busy. They couldn't even make it to my graduation because of "BUSINESS" . I wasn't surprised or upset, because I am kind of use to it by now.

Anywho, I pull up at my house and park my 2016 Black Audi in the garage. It was an early graduation/ birthday gift to replace my Nissan Altima. 😔 I missed my car though.

Walking in the house, I made sure I turned on the alarm and checked closets and underneath all the beds. Paranoid? Hell yes! We live in a neighborhood in Mississippi.. It's a nice place, but ion trust none of these nosey ass neighbors or they snobby kids!

I walked upstairs to my room and decided to text Jessi.

K. Dior💕: Hey THOT!

Jessi💁🏽💕👯: THOT? Bitch don't disrespect me like that, I'm a HOE, thots are for kids! 😂

K. Díor 💕: girl you are crazy, what we doing tonight?

Jessi💁🏽💕👯: D-Low nem throwing a lil kick back at his crib, I was thinking we could of hit that up.

K. Díor 💕: Ughhh , ion know, J. You know that lil popular crowd always do me in with jokes, ion have time for that tonight .

Jessi💁🏽💕👯: Guh fuck them folks. Let me have to beat a bitch tonight if they even think about insulting you tonight, so get dressed and I will be by at 11.

K. Díor 💕: ok ttyl😔😘

I put my phone on charge and hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes. I get out and lotion down before sliding on my underwear and stuff.. I put on a pair of sponggebob boxers and and oversized shirt! HEAVEN!!!

Walking downstairs into the kitchen, I fixed me a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and went into the living room to watch Vampire Diaries. It was only 4 :00 , so I had plenty of time to waste.

About an hour into my show, there is a knock on the door. Who in the world could this be, I thought.. I looked out the peep hole before saying who is it, and there was the most cutest little girl in a Girl Scout uniform with a boy that looks about my age.

I opened the door and smiled, " Hey may I help you?"
"Hi, My name is Madyson Moore, but most people call me Madi, I am 5 years old and I'm a Girl Scout, would you like to buy cookies from me so that I can go on a trip with my Girl Scout sisters?" She said with the biggest smile with a missing tooth.

Before I could reply, the boy sighed and said, "Madi yeen even have to tell yo whole life story , damn!" 😒
"And you don't even have to be rude!" I say with an attitude. He rolled his eyes and I looked at Madi and said I would like two boxes of caramel delights. I handed her two $20 and told her to keep the change . She smiled happily and said thanks before going to the next house with her mean as side kick behind her.

I went back to my show and ended up falling asleep. I was woken by more knocking on the door. Ughhhh who is this! I went looked out the peep hole and opened the door for Jessi. Damn what time was it?
" see, yo ass don't never do right it's 10:50", she said standing there dressed in a short black romber with a v cut going down the front and ending right above her belly button . She had on black and gold laced gladiator sandals , and gold hoop earrings. Her long straight black hair was in a neat bun on the top of her head and her edges were on fleek! She had on only eye make up and the nude lipstick went well with her skin complexion . She was mixed, her mom was Chinese and her dad was black. He was in jail though for doing some stuff back when we were younger. She was the only girl in the family . She had an older brother and two little brothers that are twins.

I looked at her like she was crazy until I remembered that we had plans. I slapped my forehead and told her to let me hop in the shower.
I got into the shower for a good 30 minutes trying to wake myself up good. When I walked out, my clothes were laid out on the bed.
" you must think you my mom bitch, picking my clothes out like its my first day going back to school or something"
"Girl stfu and get dressed, and don't even complain about what I picked out cause you wearing it!" She said .
This bitch.. I am not about to wear this mess and she knows it. Before I could even protest she gave me the evil eye and I said fúck it and got dressed.

I slipped on the short cut denim high waisted bleached shorts with a cheetah print patch on one side. I slid the white cropped top on over my head and threw on a black cardigan . I slid on a pair of black sandals and put my diamonds in my ear. I let my hair stay in its natural state and grabbed my cross over black fossil purse and walked out the door.

We pull up to D-lows crib about 12:37 and it was in full gear. They were blasting Designer "Panda" and drinking and smoking. As we walked in, people looked and said hey to Jessi and ignored me practically.. Me and Jessi walked into the kitchen to get a few drinks. About 30 minutes of doing nothing and watching Jessi dance and get flirted with, I roamed the crib. I ended walking into a room with nothing but boys. Fuck! Just my luck.
Before I could walk out, the curly head boy from earlier grabbed my arm , " what you doing her fat K, who invited you to my shit" I didn't know he was D-Low , hell I didn't even know who D-Low was, I just heard of him.
Before I could respond the boy that was with Madi at my house earlier spoke up, " she with me bro , Wassup? There must be a problem?"

" naw King , Ian know you invited this big bitch"
" dude watch yo mouth before you get punched in that shït", King said while getting in D low face.

I'm just standing here ready to run back out the room like wtf is going on ..

I get out of d lows grip and back out the room, " it's not a problem, I can leave."
" yeah, gtfo down Fat ---" before he could finish he was punched in the mouth.
I looked in shock as him and King fought over nothing basically. The rest of the boys that I recognized from school started to break it up.

After it was broken up, King walked up to me and grabbed my arm and dragged me out the house into the street.
I looked at him like he had 10 heads, like nigha you must be my daddy or some?
But I kept quiet because I didn't want him to take his madness out on me.
He looked at me, " you straight"
"Yeah, you didn't have to do all of that in there , it was really uncalled for, I'm used to being called fat"
" Ian do it for you actually, he was bugging and getting on my nerves anyways"
"Awe cool" I looked down and started to walk back in to find Jessi but was grabbed by my arm and turned around.
" come make a block with me"
" no , I'm okay, I need to find my friend so she can take me home" and it was at that moment that I realized how much I regretted riding with Jessi ...
" I wasn't asking, and I will drop you off, just text whoever you looking for and tell them you got a ride, so come on" he said calmly.
Without arguing, I followed behind him like a fool and got into this 2016 blue mustang and prepared myself for what ever the hell was about to happen.
Bruhhhhhhh!!!!!!

* Author's Note**
****my first time actually writing something, so bare with me and give criticism, good or bad!***
Comment, like , and follow!! Will update ever Sunday or whenever I feel like it!