It's a King's World

Brandon Khalil "King" Moore

Looking over to my right, as this girl sits in my car like she's stiff or afraid of me. She should be glad that she's sitting beside me.

Not trying to sound cocky, but I've never let any female ride in my car, other than my little sister Mady. My mom has never even rode in it.

As I turned left down the street to my house, I turned on the heat. Yeah, I know it's summer, but since her ass want to sit over there stiff like she cold, I will apply heat to that ass.

"Are you crazy, it's 90 degrees outside, why on earth would you blast the heat?" She says with a shocked mad expression. How cute!

"I mean , you over there stiff like your draws made of ice or some shit, I was just trying to warm you up ma", I said with a smirk.

"You are a stranger."

" but you got in the car with this stranger"

" yeah, so, I wasn't thinking at the moment, where we going anyways?"

"My crib," as I pulled up in front of my two story house. It was a 7 bedroom 4 1/2 bath that I had bought not more than a year ago. It was spacious enough for Mady and I .

Let me give you a little run down of the King! I am 20 years old. I am a business owner, I own a few barbershops, two strip clubs, and a car  dealership. I used to deal drugs since I was 10, I know that's young, but I had to get it how I lived in order to survive. I never knew my pops, and my mom had become strung out on drugs bad. So King had to take care of King. I started off only as a mini deliver boy, and by the age of 12, I was working corners. By 15 , I had become so accustomed to the drug game that OG Luke, the kingpin of the south, asked me to work under him, not knowing that he was training me to be kingpin for the upcoming year. By 16, I was the  King! Doing any and everything that I could to get my coins, until a social worker brought a one year old to my doorstep saying that she was my little sister. I took her in or whatever, but I didn't want to honestly, I was not in the position to be raising no kids, especially one that wasn't mines. But mannnn I got so comfortable with that lil snag a tooth girl that I couldn't live without her. I got out the game last year when she got shot and had to be put on the vent. I couldn't stomach that shit bro. It hurt me like hell , and I knew I had to make a better way for her. That's my world and I love her like a daughter rather than a little sister. But anyways, it's just me and Mady, my mom still running around here somewhere, if she isn't dead.

"Why are we at your house?"  She said looking puzzled.

" Netflix and chill😏" I teased and her eyes got wide!

I started laughing, " just kidding ma, I need to grab a few things and take it to my club, just wanted you to keep me company along the way"

She nodded as I got out the car, as I made it to the door, I turned around and noticed she wasn't  behind me.
"Girl can you bring yo ass on🙄"

" you didn't asked me to come in, so how was I suppose to know to follow you?"

I swear Bruh, she will be a work in progress! Walking in, I hear little feet running from down the hall. Getting tackled with a hug, I looked down at a sleepy looking Mady .
"What's wrong princess?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to wait til you came to go to sleep!" She said as she turned around to finally notice ole girl.
Her eyes lit up, 😒but you so sleepy!
She moved from me and went towards the girl, whose name I've yet to get.

"Hi, you bought cookies from me today!" Mady said.

" I did beautiful, and tomorrow, I will buy two more boxes."

"Well technically it's tomorrow now, since it's 1:30 in the morning! " Mady said with her hands out , as we started laughing !

"I swear you something else, go get in the bed!"

" it's only business Fufu!" As she say my nickname and look over at the girl again .

"What's your name, I want to right it on my paper so I won't forget "

" it's Karlie, or Fat K," I rolled my eyes, why would you even tell someone to call you Fat anything! 🙄

" she will call you Karlie, go get in the bed princess, we have to handle a little something. "

" okay , I love you brother "

" I love you princess!"

I went into my room to get the papers I needed and noticed my little cousin sleeping in my bed . Her ass supposed to be babysitting and she in here sleeping like she the queen of England ! I'll deal with her ass later.
*
*
*
*
*   
As we made our way to the club, a full on fight was starting to break out in front of my shit. I grabbed my gun out the glove compartment, and Karlie's eyes got big.

"Stay in the car and lock the doors, don't open it for nobody"

" you could of dropped me--"

I got out before she could finish, I jogged towards the scene and started shooting in the air!

Mfers started to run like ants . Scary asses!

Before I could get myself together, to continue on my way, I felt two sharp bullets go through me, one in my chest and another in my thigh.
Before I knew it, I was falling to the ground and slowly drifting off to never never land!

** dull I know, but I wanted to update something. Like comment and follow me.. Criticism would be nice, I like to see what I'm doing wrong and how I can improve **

Do you think King will be okay?

Why did Karlie have to get in the car!?

Mady is just the cutest sassiest 5 year old ever!

I hope y'all enjoy!