Chapter 28 Girls Day

Ellie woke up and checked her phone and saw that it was 10am and she hopped up and got in the shower. Her Miranda and Claire were going shopping and getting their nails done. Ellie got out of the shower and realized she had forgotten her clothes on the bed. She peeked out the door and didn't see anyone so she walked other bed and grabbed her clothes and turned quickly not paying attention and ran into Kenny. She dropped her towel trying to keep from falling and Kenny froze. She ran to the bathroom and quickly got  dressed in her ripped light skinny jeans and a tank top. She done her hair and makeup and walked to put her stuff up.
    Kenny yelled," Ellie do you want some coffee?"
She replies,"that would be great"
  Kenny poured her coffee and handed it to her when she walked into the kitchen area. She took a sip and groaned," that is like heaven" Kenny laughs and said," coffee porn this early "
Ellie said ,"college student so it's coffee porn every time you get a good cup. I'm sorry about that Kenny I didn't realize that you were up and I had forgotten my clothes on the bed when I got my bathroom stuff"
Kenny laughed," I've seen a naked college girl before Ellie although I had never expected to see you. It's okay we will just forget it but I do have to ask does your mother and BG know about the tattoo?"
"Shit you saw that?" Ellie asked
Kenny laughed," I take that as a no then. When did you get it?"
Ellie said," Freshman year in college on spring break, I got my cartilage pierced and I asked about that but I didn't tell mom and dad I got a tattoo. Dad would have freaked, mom wouldn't but I have kept it this long so I just continue to keep the secret. The only ones who know are you Jake and Claire cause she has a matching one. Mom has talked about getting one for a long time but she never did because of dad. So when her and BG got together she finally got one. I just haven't ever told her it's not like anyone can see it unless I take my clothes off."
     "Well they won't hear from me cause that would mean an explanation and I really don't want BG to stomp my ass or Jake to get pissed. It was a total accident but I'm gonna say this Ellie and we won't mention it again okay... You are beautiful so don't ever think that you aren't or that any man who leaves you is worth anything. Cause baby girl you are the total package." Kenny said.
   Ellie got up and hugged Kenny," thank you I think I needed to hear that from someone besides my family. Not that you aren't family cause you are but from another perspective."
Kenny told her," anytime baby girl and I will remind you."

Miranda and Claire came on the bus and  asked if she was ready to go. They climbed in Ran's truck and hit the mall. They shopped and all of them had 10 bags. They had bought clothes and shoes and now they were on the way to get their nails done. They were talking and gossiping when Ellie's phone went off.

Jake: I hope you are enjoying your girls day! I love you and just wanted to tell you!

Ellie: Yes I am and I have bought some things you are gonna like but it's Secret right now. I'm getting my nails done now.

Jake: You know I'm gonna wanna see the Secret stuff  baby. I have another show tonight and I hope you have fun at the concert tonight. I know you are with the girls but I wanted to tell you that I love you and I was thinking about you !

Ellie: I love you too and I'm always thinking about you!

Miranda asked them if they were ready for their jobs next week. Ellie said to be honest," I'm very nervous. It gonna be the first time that I am so far away from my family. So it's gonna be an adjustment period for all of us I'm afraid."
Claire said," It won't be as bad because you know that Jake will be visiting and so will all the family, you will be begging for time by yourself. "
  They all laughed and she agreed that she was beginning to think that way herself. The nail lady commented on her ring how pretty it was that her fiancé had good taste. Ellie laughed and said its not an engagement ring just a promise ring of sorts from my boyfriend that he is in it for the long term. The nail lady said if that's just a promise ring then an engagement ring will be out of this  world.  All the girls just laughed. They paid and headed back to the buses. The guys were playing football when they got back.
         Ellie sat down with a book and was reading and watching them enjoying the fall day. A shadow crossed her book and she looked up, it was Sam Hunt. Ellie asked him if she could help him and he said can I get your name? She told him Ellie and that it was nice to meet him. She told him she enjoyed his music. He told her thanks and he asked if he could get her number. Ellie looks shocked and Kenny walks up and asked what was going on.
Sam said," I was introducing myself to Ellie and I asked for her number and she was just about to tell me her digits."
   Kenny said," no she wasn't Sam, in case you didn't notice she has a ring on that ring  finger , she is also BGs daughter so you might want to just move along."
Sam said,"oh I know who she is and I know who put that ring on her finger I was just getting her number for when she drops Jakes old ass and decides she wants a real man. "
   Ellie stood up and said," you have a lot of nerve to say that MrHunt. I am happy and I love Jake and he loves me and I won't be dropping him. Although I do have a good mind to call my Pop and tell him what a jerk you turned out to be. Grow up and be a real man. A real man doesn't try to move in on someone else's girl, no they go find their own. Cause let me tell you if they would cheat with you they will cheat on you. Have a nice life MrHunt."
With that Ellie went to get on the bus and take a nap.