Chapter 15

"I have so many things to ask you!" I say to her hugging her tightly.

"And I have so many things to warn you about-" she mumbles into my shoulder.

"What?" I ask pulling away from the hug.

"There's just some things I need to tell you-" she said looking up at the chandelier. I could see some bruises and a long scar going across her neck and I could also see some hand marks imprinted in her neck as if someone strangled her.

But who?

I was about to ask her when she spoke up "so Kasey are you going to introduce me to your friends?"

"Oh yeah sorry" I say turning and facing all the boys who were standing looking at me and Kasey.

"Well why don't we all sit on the couches and introduce our selfs" Liam says smiling and motioning us all to the couches in the main living room. I sit in between Niall and Savannah on the first couch and Liam Zayn Louis sit in the other and Harry awkwardly sits on Louis lap.

"Harry get off of me!" Louis yells.

"Aww c'mon Lou!" Harry says pinching his cheeks.

Louis rolls his eyes and pushes Harry off and onto the floor in the middle of all of us. Harry shoots a dirty glare at Louis before sitting up awkwardly in the middle of us. Savannah laughs a little but ends up coughing. You could hear the pain she had in her throat.

"Do you need water?" Niall asks looking over at her.

"I'm fine." She coughs again "thanks anyways"

"Anytime"

"So anyways my name is Savannah in case you all didn't know yet" she says weakly smiling. Her chapped lips parting and showing off her broken smile. Something was wrong

"Nice to meet you love. I'm Liam" Liam says standing up to shake her fragile hand that also had bruises and cuts and some burn marks. Savannah smiled.

"I'm Niall." Niall says smiling at her from next to her.

"I'm Louis." Louis says standing up and also shaking her hand.

"I'm Zayn." Zayn says standing up but tripping in the process causing him to almost fall but he caught himself. He pulls himself together and shakes Savannah's hand.

"And I'm Harry." He says from below us. He swiftly moves over and shakes her hand still sitting down.

"Well it's nice to meet all of you." She says.

"You mean you've never heard of us before?" Zayn asks.

Savannah looks over at me then back to the boys. "U-Umm am I supposed to?" She says confused.

"No. It's just we are kinda in the biggest boy band in the world." Louis says.

"Oh."

"Yea it's weird how you wouldn't know about us." Liam says.

"Well I haven't been out of that horrible place for 2 years... So I don't think I would've been able to hear about you guys." She says so low that we can barely hear.

"What horrible place?" I choked out. Where was she? Oh my god! Was she in jail? Wait no... That's not possible. She's like the sweetest thing on the planet.

I look down at my feet. I know she's hiding something. She just doesn't want to tell me and I feel like a bad friend that she can't trust me.

What's going on?

A/N-- Hey again <3 look I'm so sorry for not updating in forever!! I know it's short but I wanted to update a little something before I leave to San Fransisco for the weekend :) I got like a million messages to update so at least I gave you all a lil something :) ill be writing this whole weekend so be prepared ;) I love you guys :)

-Val <3

*written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain*