Prologe

Falling.
Falling from the sky hoping I make it to the ground safe.
That's all I remember.
The one memory I can...
Remember.
An icy feeling began to crawl up my spine.
The feeling of being alone.

Spinning.
Spinning around to look for danger.
But there was nothing.
Nothing.
Just like my memories.
Nothing.......

"Kai...Kai.....KAI!!!"
I hear people calling me but there is nothing there to call my name.
"Don't take me away...." I shout in hopes they might come and save me but no response.
"I just want to go back... Take me back home!" I scream into the dark abyss I was in. It seemed like the darkness consumed everything. Everything living thing. All but me to live inside its treacherous grip on the world.

"Why can't I remember.... I want to remember.... " tears begin to roll down my face their warm wet drops fall off of my face. I begin to cry, hoping someone could hear me weep in vain.
Suddenly, a person in a cloak came out of the blackness. The only thing I could see were their green eyes staring straight through me. I shivered and I called out to the person who appeared in front of me.
"Hello? Can you hear me?" I asked the stranger.
"You are different. I like different."
The strangers voice rang my ears in their deep voice. "What makes you think I'm different?" I asked the man in the cloak. "I can just feel it. Your aura is very... Different you see. That's why I want you so badly I.... Well there is nothing to compare to me wanting you so desperately."
The man responded.
"Well looks I've ran... Out of time to chit-chat but, I will hope to see you again, Kai."
The man began to laugh but in a laugh I've never heard in my entire life.
An evil laugh.
But then something hit me and I yelled at the man,
" But how did you know my name?!?" But just like he came, he was gone.
I was all alone.
Just like before. The darkness of the endless pit of nothing began to sink in once again. It's black fingertips clawing at my mind made me shiver in fear. The fear of never being found again.
So I sat once again and tried to remember anything that happened to me.
Nothing.
No matter how hard I tried, nothing came. I began to cry once again and somehow I felt someone touch me on my cheek. I felt the warmth of their hand touch my wet cold face. I looked around to see who was putting their hand on my face but saw nobody there. I was alone.
All alone.
With nothing to think about.
Just alone.