Chapter One

"Who is she?" A voice said.
"I don't know." The other voice said. Voices. Actual voices. I think but when I began to say something, nothing came out of my mouth.
"How did you find her?" The first voice asked."I was walking back from my job and she was running away from something. I asked her what she was running from and she just looked at me but, she was crying. Then out of nowhere she just collapsed to the ground so I brought her here hoping Wendy could help." The second voice answered. Then the room went silent for several minutes.How come
I don't remember that?  I think to myself. Whatever. I'm out of that awful place, I hope for good.I force my eyes to open to see a boy and an old man above me staring at me with deep concern. The boy had pink hair with dark brown eyes. On his right, the old man was sitting in chair beside me. His face was full of wisdom yet it had some hint of a feeling I haven't felt in a long time, but I couldn't recall what it was.
"Hey are you okay?" The boy asked.
"Now now Natsu don't question her, after all, she just woke up. Let me talk to her first." The old man responded boldly. "That means alone."
The boy stood up quickly and left the room but before he turned around to get one last look of me, and left the room." Sorry about him. He can sometimes be a noisy boy." The old man said with deep compassion. "Where am I?" I ask him. "Why, you don't know where you are?" The old man said. "You're in Fairy Tail!" I look at him with a puzzled expression and he knew that I had no idea what he was talking about. His jolly old face withered into a small frown and he leaned in forward." What's your name?" He asked in a slight whisper.
"Kai. Kai Woods." I replied. He sat back in his chair and began to ponder on something. " Tell me Kai, what do you remember before we found you?" I sat up in the bed and began to think. What do I remember? I look at him and I feel a small tear fall from my eye. "I'm afraid I don't remember. I can't remember a single thing, it all just is a blur to me.Why can't I remember?" I feel more and more tears fall and almost immediately he began to pat my back." There there, please don't cry. I feel a great magic ability in your veins. I'll tell you what. I will help you find what your magic is and uh, it might unravel something you forgot!" I felt those very words in my heart, and making all the worry float away into space." You can do that for me?" I ask as I dry my cheeks. He gave me a slight nod and instantly I felt joy race through my body overwhelming me." Now what are you waiting for? Everyone is waiting to meet our newest member!" The old man said as he got up out of his seat next to me. His small legs took him to the door and as he was leaving he turned around to look at me."Unless you don't want to join!" He stated.
There he left me and I knew, that this is what destiny wanted.