Chapter Five

I blink my eyes open as my eyes alter to the light difference of being in complete darkness. I look around at my surroundings to see a small white room enclosing me. In the corner was a door with locks on it. I gaze down at my feet and feel the cold chains wrapped around my small slender ankles attached to the metal chair I was sat in. "We meet at last, Kai." A voice says. I raise my head and see him. "At least in person, anyways." "What do you want from me?!?" I question the man. "Why isn't it obvious? I wanted you from the start." He replied with a smirk on his face. He began to walk towards me and sticks his hand on my head. "What are you doing?" I shout in demand. Instead of a response, he merely lifts his head and lets out a laugh. A shiver goes down my spine as he uncovers a machine in the corner of the room. The man reached in his pockets and pulled out a small circular shaped orb, its shiny blue color was beautiful but felt odd to look at. he placed the orb in a socket in the machine, which turned it on. He then pulled out a thick cord from the machine and walked towards me with it. "Don't worry, it wont hurt." He whispered in my ear as he lifted my shirt to attach the cord to the center of my back. "Who are you?" I ask. "I'm the Master of the most wanted guild of Fiore, Dark Serpent." his voice echoes throughout the room. He swiftly turns around and flips a large switch on the machine. Sudden pain shot through my whole body causing me to shriek. "You think that hurts? This is just the beginning of this session." The master bellows. He then raised a lever and the stinging pain tripled. My head felt like it was going to burst, and my heart racing. The Dark Serpent master turned off the machine but left me attached . "Now that I've had a little fun, tell me Kai, what is your magic?" He asked me. "I don't know." I reply. He snatched my hair tightly and pulled me closer. "What did you say?" He demanded. "I don't know!" I shout. He lets go of my hair and he shot a dark spark at my chest that made me shrivel in pain. "What do you mean? Why don't you remember?" I have to get out of here and find Natsu. I think to myself. I look up at the dark serpent master as he mumbled to himself. "Well since you can't "remember", I'll make you remember." He stated as he flipped the machine on once again. My body filled up with the shocking pain as it spread across me. And suddenly something clicked. And I remembered.
I sat down near the creek by my home and my mother came and sat by me. "Mommy, why do people call me special?" I ask my mother. She looks down at me with her hazel eyes and stroked my hair. "Well sweetie, everyone is special, but you are different. You are a rare wizard that should never use there magic unless you are in a very dangerous situation." She replied. We got up and went back into the house. As we were cleaning our laundry, someone knocked on the front door. I went to the door and opened to see some wizards from Dark Serpent. "What do you want from us?" My mother shouts at them. "There's a rumor going around. About your daughter." One of the men say. My mother looks at me and with her magic she sent me a message. Run. So I did. As I looked back at the house, and it bursted into flames. "MOMMY!!!" I shout. But the last thing I here from her is another magic message." You are the only hope for our kind Kai. Never forget that you are the last Fallen Angel." And everything I knew was gone. Until now.
Suddenly all the pain was gone and I had realized that he had turn off the machine. "What did you remember Kai?" He questioned. "Nothing." I answer. "Liar!!!" He quickly shot more magic orbs at my chest and pain scattered across my body and everything went dark.
NATSU'S POINT OF VIEW
"Kai! Kai!" It had been over thirty minutes since we got separated and I saw zero signs of her. "I hope she's okay." Happy whispers. "Me too." I agree. Hang in there Kai, we're coming!
I suddenly hear a shriek in the depths of the cave. Kai. I bolted towards the scream and I start to see light. There I came to a room painted white with a man in a hood and Kai strapped to a chair. "Well look who decided to join the party!" The man says. "I hate to break up your party but I'm taking Kai with me." I stated. Black magic came flying my way and I dodged quickly and said, "Fire dragon roar!" Fire came gushing out of my mouth and knocked the man back into the wall. He spit some blood out of his mouth and said,"I knew you were a fire wizard, but not a dragon slayer. I guess I had you underestimated, Natsu." As he laughed. And he disappeared from the room. I quickly look around the room to see if everything was clear and I quickly run the Kai. "Kai! Kai! Are you okay?" I ask as I take here cuffs off. No response. "Kai?" I lift her head and see her face. Her eyes were closed and her face had a gash that was bleeding. " Natsu? What's wrong with her?" Happy asked. "I don't know, but nothing good." I put her on my back and we left the cave for the guild. I have so much to tell you Kai, so please don't leave me now. I think to myself as I reach the end of the cave to the outside.