Δ Week One Δ

Hello everyone and welcome to the first week of the book club! Your assignment should be completed by Sunday the 14th!

Remember, read three chapters of your partner's book and on the third chapter comment a detailed comment about what you liked/did not like about their book. Constructive criticism only!

Δ Pairings
-------------

Pairing 1:
@amymarshmallow (The Road Home)✔️
@CodeRed_MountainDew (Caught in The Act)✔️

Pairing 2:
@_prettybrowneyes_ (Eddy)✔️
@Hajrajay (Crush on Mr.Bully)✔️

Pairing 3:
@7cticetch (Little Red and the Wolves)✔️
@Catherinne_Clifford (Sensum)✔️

Pairing 4:
@EisenMadchen (Honor) On Break
@janajandal (A Drop of Magic)

Pairing 5:
@Jessy_Dreadful (Land of Monsters)✔️
@Wanderlust544 (Patient Zero)✔️

Pairing 6:
@zoyelle50 (Dark Kills)✔️
@TearnieJoeEstes (Dear Dirty Diary)✔️

-----------

If you partner does not do the assignment, or does the assignment wrong please PM me!

BOTW (Read Below):

For this week there will be no BOTW seeing as it is the first week. Before Sunday I will be posting a question and if you answer it you will be granted one point, which you can see on the points page. I will then go through those answers and pick the most thoughtful one and award that person an extra point, therefore breaking any ties. The person with the most points will get their book featured which means you will gain exposure.

If you comment on the first two chapters of the featured book you will gain two extra points and exposure for the book.

Having a book featured will get you many more reads!

That is it for the pairings, if you have any questions PM me. Thank you for joining Coffee and Donuts Book Club!