Δ Week Eight Δ

NEW RULE: Use the hashtag #coffeedonuts for your comment or it will not be counted.

Hello everyone and welcome to the 8th week of the book club! Your assignment should be completed by Sunday the 27th!

Remember, read three chapters of your partner's book and on the third chapter comment a detailed comment about what you liked/did not like about their book. Use the hashtag #coffeedonuts in order for your comment to count. Constructive criticism only! Key word here is detailed!

Sometimes I will upload the pairings early on the date they are due for the day. If that happens you still have until the end of the day to complete them, in this case you have until 11:00pm November 27th , to complete last week's assignment.

Below are members that I have removed due to inactivity, or that have left the club. If you want to get back in the club PM me!

Removed:

Dekko10

LorsenPiercer98

lastjanuary

Writer-E

keanna-rainie

Welcome our new members:

JoanDias

HermioneTheRavenclaw

Thatonelittlecookie

GlitzyDiamond

radioable

Ava_aka_PiggyWig37

CMReid

lollitagirl21

courtney-jean

ShhBethsReading

Idek_Mila

LadyRowyn

runawayfame

vadboy

jdmendo

Courtney_Koska

fanna-tastic

Blacker_wood

denzei49

reminarad

~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are paired with someone you have already been paired with read three more chapters of their book and comment. If they do not have three more chapters just read whatever they have. I am having a hard time pairing people with different members because of the people I have to remove and the people who have recently dropped out.