| 4 |

Rayan 🙄

I went deep into thought as justice handed her keys to Ajah , we soon walked to my black Range Rover getting inside as I drove to my house . I don't know why I helped Justice , we obviously didn't like eachother because of what I did to her lastyear . I pulled up to my house getting out of my car being followed by Justice into my 2 story house . we sat in the living room , and I started looking at her trying to figure out what she was thinking ' I knew exactly what she was thinking but she was to afraid to ask .

Justice - why did you help me rayan ?

I looked deep into her eyes trying to find a answer to her question I had no answer , I did it because I did I don't know the reason yet .

Me - I don't know Justice

she started looking at me I assumed she was wondering why I didn't know and what all of this meant , I seriously wanted to apologize for what I did to her last year . I didn't know how . I didn't mean for it to happen and I damn sure wasn't planning to hurt her in the process .

Justice - rayan let's stop pretending like we don't know eachother , after what happened I never wanted to speak to your ass ever again but here we are and I still don't understand why you did what you did tell me why rayan . Tell me why you helped me today , tell me why you treat me the way you do . I want to hear everything you have to say rayan .

I looked at her as she asked me a bundle of questions , every question she asked I've thought about every ,question she asked I knew a answer to . even when the answer will be hard to understand . I've thought long and hard about these questions .

me - I remember that night like yesterday , it never erased my mind

Justice - rayan I remember it to and I wanna know why you did whatchu did that shit hurt me

                           Flashback ‼️

Girl take pride in what you wanna do even if that means a human , every night inside of you
my phone sang the lyrics as I answer it seeing "bestfuckinfriend👅💙" come across the screen . Her voice spoke

phone call conversation .

bff - rayan , are you okay do you want me to come get you so we can hang out ?

Me - no justice I'll be fine .

Justice - call me later babes , I know your upset about your mom dying but you'll be okay she's in a better place 😩

me - look bud , I'm not upset anymore . Really have fun with Chresanto and Kelsey

Justice - imma see you in 30 minutes okay ?

me - okay bud

Justice - bye , love you bud

me - I love you too bud

End of phone conversation

I can't believe my mom is gone I kept repeating it & it's all my fault . I started to become depressed again as I looked at a picture of me and Justice . I grabbed the prescription of pills that sat on my dresser "depression" the bottle said as I opened it and took the whole bottle of pills .

I didn't pass out right away , I stayed up for 15 minutes thinking , I only took all of them because I wanted to stop the pain I didn't wanna think about it anymore . I then passed out as I heard my mom singing the song she always sung to me when I cried .

I woke up in a hospital bed seeing Justice over me crying . She kept asking me why over and over

Justice - why rayan ?

Me - I didn't want to feel the pain anymore .

Justice - rayan I hope you'll be okay , but I can't do this anymore . I can't worry about if your gonna be okay I can't cry about you anymore .

as she said that she walked out of the hospital room and I after that we never really talked we always insulted eachother .

End of flashback .

Justice 💍

After listening to the story , I cried I miss being with him . I hated how he went through things like that . I hate how when I went through stuff like that he stayed with me but I didn't stay with him and I don't know why , I couldn't see him hurt anymore . I didn't want to see him suffer anymore .

Rayan - why did you leave me ?

Me - I couldn't see you hurt anymore rayan

Rayan - yeah I know it was hard for me to watch you overdose , it was hard for me to see you cut yourself , Justice it was hard for me to continue to love you .

You loved me ?