|7|

Justice 💍

I started writing the lil poem shit we had to write , I was done with everyone at this point . 2 days until I can go back to school , I missed school but not to much .. It's only 6:00 and yes Ajah did come home from school already but she went to get our outfits for the party tonight .

broken , that's what I was

I was to broken to see you were trying to put me back together .

I never thought we'd love eachother

now that we're apart I feel as I never met anyone like you .

you keep telling me that's not true

I wondered on and on did you ever think I would lie to you .

I was finally done with the first half of the poem and I wondered did rayan even get started on his half .
I got put out of my thoughts as the door opened revealing Ajah and a bag full of clothing .. she was so excited that we were finally going to one of these parties , she took me by my arm and dragged me upstairs as she dumped the clothes on my bed revealing a whole bunch of sexy ass outfits , we soon sat down as we decided on which outfit and shoes to put on 👅 ! I finally decided on something i put the outfit on my bed as I hopped into the shower , after I got out the shower my hair was dripping water I then let Ajah know I was done so she could get in .

I put on .

- a all black tshirt that said ACID on it in white letters .

- all black leggings

- my olive green timbs .

- and I grabbed my olive green bag .

after I got done putting on my outfit , I put my hair in a curly bun . after me an Ajah was done getting dressed an all that we left the house and pulled up to the party . as soon as we got there Ajah ugly ass 😂 left me by myself and as I was all alone by myself I kept seeing rayan staring at me , it looked like he was thinking hard and trying to figure something out but I just didn't know what .

Ajah 😘

I had to leave Justice she was being boring as hell , as I walk away from justice I see her sit down as the song booty me down by kstylis comes on . I then see Chresanto glance at me as I grab his arm and start going to work on his lap 👅 . it scared me when I felt that wood but then I knew I was doing something right . he started to stroke as I grinded while shaking . after the dance he asked to get something to drink and I did . after that he was being alil to touchy and icouldnt handle it . So I told Justice I was going home and she told me she'd catch a ride .

Justice 💍

I kept watching him as he look at me like I was a puzzle . I didn't know what I loved about rayan , he was always my life and I didn't want him to leave without me . Looking at how things are now I would die for another laugh or hug with him .

I bet you guys are sitting there like "bitch you left him" I know I know but I miss him like crazy and I only left because watching someone you love go through so much pain is so unbearable . Yes he did watch me go through what I was going through was because he could handle it but I couldn't .

I got shook out of my thoughts as I slight tap hit my shoulder .

Rayan - Justice ?

Me - yes ?

Rayan - its getting pretty late and you've consumed a lot of drinks