|10|

Justice 💍

i walked all around the house looking for rayan when i finally found him in his room drinking vodka , and crying .

he looked so hurt , he loved that women with everything in him , he barely let her go anywhere because he was scared something would happen to her . Anyone whoever mentioned his mother's name in such terrible ways would always be put to sleep & of course I'd have to break it up .

rayan , i said as my voice only above a whisper .
he looked up and cried , as i approached him .

rayan - justice i miss her so much .

me - i know you do , i miss her too .

he always got sensitive on this day , and for some reason he'd only listen to me when he was like this . i took the bottle out of his hand and laid his head on my chest as he reminisced .

rayan - justice ..

me - yes ?

rayan - thankyou .

me - for what ?

rayan - for being here , with me

me - I'd never be anywhere else .

he looked up when i said that and i wiped his tears because i hated it when he cried and i loved it when i was the one making him laugh . he was my best friend and nothing more but the way he looked at me always was something unexplainable . 

rayan - im in love with you and everything you do .

me - what ? 😩

rayan - you made me a better person , your always here even though i did you wrong , i love you more than a friend and i always have .

me - i love you too rayan .

he kissed me when i said that and i didnt stop him , he was my everything and hes all ive ever wanted .

rayan 💙

I kissed her then started stripping her and myself from our clothing . i kissed her neck oh so slowly and left love marks to show anybody that this was now mine and cant be taken from me , i stripped her of her bra and sucked on each breast and she moaned lowly . she took off my shirt revealing my abs that she stared at .

i unbuckled her pant after she gave me a "yes" look
she had on the cutest pantys , all black lace with red bows .

i took them off as she lifted up , revealing her wet pussy .
i started sucking on her clit as she pushed my head down moaning ray , rayan , daddy i went to work after that her legs shook "imm gonna cum" she said softly let it go ma i said and just on q she let it go and i slurped it up .

"daddy stop teasing" she wined as i let lul lopez out his chamber , i slipped on a condom and rubbed my dick along her lips , then i stuck it in so fast that she was speaking a different language , i pushed in and out slowly as i gave her more marks that only we would see . "faster" i went fast on her command until her legs shook again and we both came at the same time .

i rolled over beside her on the bed and said be my girl ? She shook her head yes as i kissed her and she fell alseep on my chest .

i love you justice , be safe mama .

the two people i cared about most were in the best places , my mom in heaven and my lul baby laying on my chest . i went to sleep after smiling thinking about justice .