|9|

Ajah 💚

Roc be quiet , justice is sleep i whispered to him . I know what you all or thinking , and yes i like him , yes he slept over , no we didnt do anythingg .

Roc - comm'ere gal

Ajah - chresanto ! omgg . Its time for you to go 😂

i told him it was time for him to leave because he was making alot of noise and he had gave me 4 hickeys .. after i walked him to the door he gave me a kiss and i pushed him out . I started getting ready early considering i couldnt go back to sleep .

justice 💍

beep beep ..

i heard my phone as i was awoken , i looked at the screen and saw a text from Rayan , it said call me so i called him as i picked out my clothes .

Phone conversation .

me - hello ?

Rayan - hey , jus you want me to pick you up ?

me - would you ?

rayan - yea anything for you , ill be there in 20

End of conversation .

considering i barely got sleep lastnight i made me some coffee and put on my clothes. i decided to wear a grey polo shirt with the white polo man , some grey sweats and my pink timbs .. today was going to be a chill day .

i didnt get to say goodbye to Ajah this morning so i shot her a text someone who drives a red porshe picked her up this morning . I put my things in the sink as my doorbell rung and when i opened it it was none other than rayan .

Rayan - hi .

i grabbed my things as i followed him to his white mercedes .

Rayan 🙄

roc told me that he had been seeing Ajah , so he picked her up this morning . me and him usually ride together but it didn't matter

when we arrived at school we said our goodbyes , i misses justice as a friend but im in love with her .

as the day went by so slowly all i could think abt was justice and i just couldnt stop . until i noticed the dste was december 17 , the day my mother had died .

flashbacks raided my head as all i could remember was the bad things , i left school not saying goodbye to anyone , i  couldnt stay my eyes watered as i drove home .

justice 💍

whats the date ? i asked my 3rd core teacher . december 17 , she simply replied . Just with that 2 digit number it made my heart cringe but i didnt know why . since it was getting closer to the end of the day i text rayan to see of he'd take me home but i never got any answer , i called him and all i got was his silly voice on his voicemail .

Then i looked at rayans admen picture only to see him and his mother smiling back at me .

my heart shook when flashbacks of his mothers funeral came into mind .

i ran out of the class room going to Ajahs class grabbing the keys from her and running to the parking lot driving as fast as i can to rayans house . I pulled up and ran upstairs simply because his door wasn't  locked .