Out of Service

After a few more moments of choked sobs, Baby lifted herself up shakily, resting on her knees while whipping a few tears away with her gloved hand- she wanted to get a clear view of the name-tag she was given. After a while of blinking away tears, she could finally read the white name-tag, "W. Afton" was what the name-tag read along with a large claw mark dragged across the lower half. Baby sniffed, tears still in her eyes and she glanced at Kira for the last time, before glaring back at Taylor, "I'm disappointed in you," Baby muttered in a low tone, slowly getting to her feet. The clown didn't look Taylor in the eye and she turned, Ballora stepping to the side to give Baby more room. The ballerina watched as the redhead slowly walked towards the stage, the name-tag clenched tightly in her grip.

She climbed the stage stairs and the crowd stayed completely silent to hear the news. Baby reached down for her microphone that was placed carelessly on the wooden stage, and the redhead gave another sniff, trying to hide her grief from her audience and began to speak, "Hello everyone," she gently greeted, her voice straining a bit as she spoke, "I'm afraid that we're going to have to close down for today. There's been some..." her voice trailed, her mind clouding as she searched for the right word, "regulations." The employees gave each other awkward glances as the robot practically gave them instruction. "Don't worry, we'll be up and ready tomorrow." Baby attempted to sound cheery, forcing a smile, but it only broke into a small fit of cries. She moved her face away from the microphone and held her free hand up to her face, trying desperately to hide from their gazes.

One employee spoke up, "Alright people, you heard the robot, let's get moving!" The audience gave their word of disapproval, but eventually, after long minutes had passed, everyone was cleared out.  The only human presence being the employees, Baby set down her microphone and jumped from the stage, walking towards the uniformed staff-members slowly. They all turned to the animatronic, and the only thing she did was gesture for them to follow her. Some of them glanced at each other before following after her, weariness in their steps as they silently waited for the outcome. Baby lead them to Kira's lifeless body, her expression showing nothing but remorse. Once all the employees arrived, they were greeted to Ballora, and Taylor bent down, grieving for the lost life of the little brunette.  The employees gasped in horror, "When did this happen?" One of them asked. The others murmuring their agreement to the question after he spoke. Baby blinked, "she died only minutes ago." the robot said plainly.

The employee who had spoke up gave the lifeless little girl a sympathetic glare. Everyone was quiet, giving the girl a moment of silence. Some of them took their hats off to give their respect, while others were simply too horrified to move.  Baby slowly turned away, walking towards the stage, "Your death will not be in vain." Baby muttered under her breath, clenching the name-tag in a much tighter grip, "I promise it won't be."

---

Days after Kira's death had passed- the establishment was going to be shut down for a few days while the scene was investigated by police. Yet, recently Baby had been... off. She didn't show much emotion- she couldn't.  It was as if the energy was slowly being drained from her. Baby showed no sympathy for Bailey's state of condition. His body was out of order- totally busted after being tased by the high-voltage weapon. He was set aside for repair, in which one of the main engineers for the company was going to come to the restaurant and check that everything is functioning properly after the recent accident.

---

"Baby, I'm sorry." Taylor apologized, grief in his tone, "can you... forgive me?" Taylor pleaded, his eyes tearing up. Baby gave him a low growl in response, not even bothering to turn in his direction. Taylor collapsed to his knees, "Please.  Forgive me." the pink fox whined, his hands rung together.  The clown was silent for a few more moments before she finally turned her head, "I don't know if I can." she muttered.