Bitty Buddies

Baby knocked on Bailey's head, "Hello? Is anyone in there?" The redhead growled. "We're safe now..." Baby muttered in her usual, unenthusiastic tone. Bailey's eyes were blank and the redhead squared an annoyed look, her pigtails lowering. Baby raised her hand again only for Ballora to stop her by grabbing onto her wrist, "He's not coming back for a while, Baby." Her voice was thinned with somewhat annoyance, "it would be better not to bother him while he's out, hmm?" Baby's eyes widened in realization before she stubbornly pulled her hand away, "Yeah, I guess so..."

---

"He seems to have a few circuits broken," Scott muttered as he gazed at Bailey thoughtfully, the ugly green lights giving the room a better illumination. Baby's lips thinned into a line and she gave Cawthon an annoyed look. Taylor and Ballora had their gazes warmly to the man, and the pink fox gave Scott a gentle wave, only for Baby to slap his hand back to his side. The fox gave a small whine in disapproval, but didn't dare to protest.

Scott stood, his clipboard in hand, "it's nice to see all of you again," Cawthon said with a gentle nod. "since you're here I may as well tell you where you are." Scott gestured for them to follow and turned his back to the animatronics. Baby glanced at her companions that were active and gave them a nod of approval. Shorty after, they all followed Scott, curiosity in their movements.

"this is a facility that I bought a few years ago," Scott began, "I sometimes come here to build prototypes of what I plan on making in the near future,"

"but I also come here to help the abused bots I have found, and keep them safe." Scott continued to walk, until they stopped at the end of the hallway. Scott stepped to the side, motioning towards a strange contraption, "This is where the security guards usually stay for the night."

Scott rubbed the back of his neck, "because u-unfortunatly I won't be here for long. Once I fix Funtime Freddy, I have to head back home to my family and my job." Baby narrowed her eyes, silently questioning why he did this- of all things- as a hobby. Scott sighed, "Well now that this little tour is out of the way," the man said with a stifled yawn, "you guys can explore all you want. I like to allow the robots I keep here to walk freely." Scott gave them a nod, "now I'm off to fix your friend." Scott turned heel and walked back in the direction where the elevator is located.

Baby turned her head towards Ballora, in which the ballerina began to walk forward, getting a closer look at the contraption.  "He said there were others here, right?" Taylor asked, his facial expression curved into excited intrigue. Baby rolled her eyes, "Who cares, we're here to get Bailey fixed and that's it." She walked over to a nearby wall, sitting down with a loud clank, "Our top priority is finding him." she reached down the crook of her neck, pulling out the same name-tag that was salvaged from the murderer. Baby felt a tear gathering in her eye, "one of these days..."

While Ballora was fascinated with the machines that had a bunch of flashing lights and switches, Taylor decided to walk around and see if he could find the other robots Scott was talking about. He wondered who or what they could possibly be. Taylor glanced around the walls, a few posters of unknown performers hung along the concrete. The fox glanced nervously down a few other corridors, finding nothing. "Hello?" He spoke out, with a bit of edge to his tone.  Nothing replied. Taylor continued to walk a bit further.  The fox cupped his hands next to his muzzle to give out another call until he heard a loud clank, followed by an unholy sound of gears turning. Taylor froze, staying dead-still as a figure hung down from the wall, it's beady white irises staring at the fox.

Taylor slowly turned his head towards the silhouette, his ears flat against his head. His eyes widened as he saw the horrifying creature that loomed above. Half of its face was torn off and its mouth was twisted into a cheeky smile. "U-uhh..." Taylor swallowed, "h-hey t-there," The fox shook with terror, and there was silence.  Then the bot gave him a bigger smile, "Oh! You must be one of the robots that was sent here for repair, aren'tcha?" The robot suddenly got extremely warm, taking Taylor by utter surprise. "Y-yes?" Taylor stuttered, taking a step backwards. Its face got confused, before it thwacked its head with its gloved hand, "Ah, how rude of me," it held out its only hand, "the names Ennard, pleased to meet you." the tangled robot said with a formal smile. Taylor uneasily reached forward, shaking the bot's hand. "Taylor." The fox replied, mustering up an uneasy smile. Taylor released Ennard's hand and then scratched his neck, "Er... Ennard," Taylor recalled, the tangled bot giving a questioning nod as he spoke its name, "are there any other animatronics here besides yourself?" Taylor asked. Ennard gave a enthusiastic nod, "Why yes, good sir," Ennard said, he lowered his voice a bit, "follow me."

Taylor looked behind him quickly to see if anyone was catching up to them before following after the tangled mess that climbed on the ceiling. "So, how did you get here?" Taylor asked, trying to get a conversation going. "Scott found me one day, and brought me here," Ennard told him vaguely. Taylor continued to follow after Ennard, "when?" the fox asked. 

"a few years ago."

A few more moments of silence passed, "how exactly did he find you?"

Ennard suddenly paused, stopping in his tracks before falling to the ground floor, "we're here." he said plainly, and made his way near the wall.  The robot moving away a few wires, and after a few moments a vent became visible.  Ennard grabbed onto the casing of a vent, forcefully pulling it away. It let out a squeak as the metal was peeled from the wall and Ennard stuck his head inside the vent, "Hey! We have visitors!" Ennard's voice echoed through walls, Taylor gazing up as it bounced all over the ceiling. After a few moments of quiet, a whole group of small pattering trampled through the vents. Ennard pulled his head out of the vent and waited patiently. Suddenly there was a thump and then a tiny, child-like robot squirmed from the vent.

Taylor's jaw dropped as it tumbled out of the vent-way and gracefully landed on the ground. Shortly afterwards others followed, all of jumped from the vent one at a time and became visible to the pink fox. Taylor stepped forward, getting down on one knee and picked one of them up, spinning the small animatronic around and saw that there was some kind of wind-up device on its back.  "Hey!  Let me go!" It exclaimed, the tone high and pitchy.  The handle of the wind-up device slowly turned as Taylor held the robot in his palm. "What are these things?" Taylor murmured as he gazed at the small robot in awe.

Ennard tsked, "Now now, they are more than just 'things'," Ennard preached, "they are family," Taylor gently placed the robot on the ground, patting its head, in which it quickly walked away to hide behind Ennard.  Ennard glanced at the smaller robot for a moment, "they go by 'the Bidybabs'." Ennard added as he gently reached down to pat the one hiding behind him. The rest of them blinked, and stared at Taylor with a bit of wonder. "They are engineer robots," Ennard continued, "Scott built them himself." Taylor stared at them for a few more moments before an idea popped, "hey, I bet my friends would love to see you guys!" Ennard paused for a seconds before nodding, glancing at the Bidybabs, "What do you all say?"

---

"Bitty-what?" Baby exclaimed, her eyebrows raised in curiosity. "Bidybabs, they call themselves Bidybabs." Taylor corrected, holding out his arms in emphasis. Baby blinked, slowly crouching down and holding out a finger. One of them shook her finger as a response and Baby's eyes glowed, a smile forming on her face. "They're perfect." she whispered, a giant smile plastered on her face. Taylor chuckled awkwardly, "W-what?" the fox asked. She picked the one in front of her up protectively, caressing it gently in her arms, "I said they were perfect." she huffed playfully and began to walk in the other direction. The other Bidybabs followed after her, as if they were her puny, bite-sized soldiers.