10.||Middle||

Lui P.O.V

The day flew pass, Marcel at first didn't like Luke at first due to him coming out of nowhere and already close to me, but it went away when Luke was able to explain why he was here. Luke had a class that had Jay, Nick, and Jonathan and had a chance to talk to them, at the end of the day, Luke had his arm around Jonathan's shoulder as they were laughing and talking which made Evan jealous. Evan was able to get away from Kayle which made Jonathan happy, but it appeared that Jonathan was mad at him and was haring out with Luke.

 School was over with, and everyone was walking towards Evan house. Sam didn't look like she wanted to go but after Twitch and Lily convinced her, she agreed.

As we were at Evan house and were watching Evan and Tyler fight in a game called "Mortal Kombat X,"Jonathan went outside and didn't return. The crew grew worried as we decide to go into groups and find him. Evan, Jay, Craig,Tyler, and Nick would look for him downtown.Sam, Blake,Maria,Twitch and Akira would look around the Area. Me,Marcel,Nogla,Luke and Ace would look around a zone.Nick and Jay told us about that they would go often.

As we looked around the area Nick and Jay said about; i would hear someone singing. The crew was looking in the water while I sneakily walked away from them to find who was singing. As I was walking, I noticed there was a path of petals by a hallway of 125-year old rhododendron, as I kept walking the singing grew louder and louder. I was out of the lobby of rhododendrons and was able to see who was singing. 

It was Lorelei,she was sitting next Jonathan who appeared to be talking to a boy with blonde hair that was in a Mohawk and was wearing a white cape that hangs down from the back of his shoulder to his knees, white collard shirt with cuffs and yellow trims,has white gloves,black dress pants and brown boots that went up to his knees.Lorelei was talking to a boy who outfit looked a lot like the kid in white, but this time his was black with green trims.There was a male who had messy brown hair, a beard, a suit of armor as on his shoulder was a purple cape with yellow pauldrons as one of his hands were connected to a woman who hair was blonde and was in a hair braid and was wearing a white dress. Lorelei must have noticed me because she stood up and smiled at me.

"Hello, Lui. it looks like you found your friend."

I looked at Jonathan who was in his transformation outfit; he smiled at me nervously as he stated drinking tea in his hand.Lorelei signaled me to come near her, I did and noticed that the family was the Light clan, Luceras.

"Lui, meet the rulers of Luceras, King Daren, Queen Malia, their oldest son, Prince John and their youngest, Prince Brock."

I bowed to them and which they returned.

"So Lorelei, you said my mother and father were at the Light clan kingdom, was it this family?"

"Sadly not, son. We would have protected your mother and father but Prince or should I say "King" Dexter attacked our kingdom. We were forced to leave as our greatest knights are in battle with "King" Dexter and his army. He got stronger when he claimed to join a group called the 'Kurai Kage'?"

My eyes widen as I heard glass break, everyone looked at Jonathan who broke his cup, his hand was bleeding as glass shards hit his hand.

"Jonathan!"

Lorelei yelled as he ran to Jonathan and took his hand. she started to heal it when a portal popped up,The king,Queen,and the two prince stood up and took out their weapons but put it down when a male who hair was pulled back,a white army shirt; the top buttons are undone to show his pecs, a black belt with a chain on the right side and a scabbard on the left. He wears a black sleeve and glove over his right arm.