17.||This is what I want to tell you||

Brian P.O.V

Jack stared in shocked as Jonathan looked down to the ground

"I-it okay, if you don't want to, I understand, I just want to prove to Evan that I'm strong and doesn't need to risk his life for me."

Jack gave Jonathan a small smile and nodded

"Alright, I'll train you but I must take you to Taria to train.."

Jonathan looked up at Jack with wide eyes as well as me and Mark, we didn't want Jonathan to leave and we don't know how long will he be gone.Jack seemed to be upset as well.

"Listen Jonathan,i- i can't train you here,plus I'm not really professional but I'll try to train you but I want to take you to Taria and be trained by my mother,she's the ruler of Taria and I bet she be happy to train you, after all,she been dying to see me again."

Jack gave Jonathan a small smile, wanting to cheer Jonathan up but Jonathan seemed very upset.

"How long will I be trained for?"

Jonathan asked he was messing with his thumbs while Jack sighed.

"It really depend on how powerful you want to be, it might be 2 weeks or 2 months, but my mother will allow you to stay on how you want to stay, Will that be alright?"

Jonathan nodded and looked up at Jack

"I would like to stay for 2 weeks, maybe a month really depends on how I feel."

Jack nodded and yawned

"Alright, Tomorrow we'll leave for Taria, is that fine?"

Jack asked Jonathan who nodded, he looked at  me and Mark who nodded

"Be safe Jack and Jonathan"

Mark bowed at the two who smiled, I bowed down as well

"Alright, Jonathan, tell your parents about what will happen, if they agree, pack your stuff, I will see you in the morning."

Jonathan nodded as he went inside quietly, Jack sighed as he looked up, I looked at Mark who went to Jack, I decided to leave them alone and went Inside. I yawned and saw Brock taking the whole seat we were in, I smiled at him and lied down on the ground and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day, Jonathan leaves to go to Taria. Everyone was up, Everyone gave Jonathan and Jack a hug except for Evan. Jonathan noticed Evan didn't give him a hug and got a little upset.

"Hey,w-where Evan?"

Jonathan asked which Ace sighed as she pulled her hair back out of her face"Up on the roof, I I told him to come down and talk to you but he seems really upset, maybe you can go and talk to him."

Jonathan nodded and was about to go upstairs until we heard footsteps coming down, it was Evan. Evan's hair was all over the place, he looked tired, as soon as he saw Jonathan, he fixed his hair and gave him a small smile which Jonathan gave back. We stepped aside to give them space.

"So, uh...you're leaving for Taria?"

Evan asked as he rubbed his neck, embarrassed to speak.Jonathan nodded and looked down to the ground.

"yeah, inI'm going to Taria to train and know how to control my powers."

Evan nodded as he sighed, he went up to Jonathan and pulled him close, Jonathan flinched but quickly relaxed into Evan's arms.