20.||Feel like Home||

Name: Akira Masuno

Age:17

Date of birth: February 7, 1999

Nationality: Japanese

Related to: Yasukazu Masuno (Father, State of Condition: Alive),Masae Masuno (Mother, State of Condition: Alive)

Eye color: Honey Brown

Medical Problems: Akira suffers from migraines if ever using too much of her powers. Akira tends to have panic attacks depending on how tragic that she has seen.

Fear:Nosocomephobia- Fear of Hospitals (Akira was afraid of hospitals after going to see her grandmother who died, Akira had witnessed a child dying who shared a room with her grandmother,Akira fears that the Hospitals keep the souls of whoever dies or visit therefore cause her to fear Hospitals,she is not afraid of spirits but fear of hospital due to many people dying there)

Abilities:

Future Borrowing (The power to borrow anything/everything from the future.)

Future Removal(The power to remove the future of anyone/anything.)

Control the future and make anything you wanted to happen.

Precognition (perceive future events before they happen.)

Weakness:

Limited to how one can control the future

The future depicted may be inevitable, so must be careful what is drawn.

Cannot rewrite over a future that has already been created by themself after it has happened.

Skill:6

Speed:6

Strength:5

Intelligence:8

Gem:Opel,Located:Right Hand

Weapon:Glaive

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira P.O.V

Everyone screamed as the white light vanished as we noticed we were falling. Nick looked at me and grabbed my hands as he pulled me to him. Before I knew it, I heard a whistle as I felt myself land on something fluffy, I quickly turned around and saw Viper controlling the animal thing we were on.
"Alright Viper!" Said Ace as she stood up quickly but almost slipped off but James catches her.

"Steady there, Ruane, we have some new guest."

Viper petted the head of the flying animal as she turned her attention back to Ace.

" I guess you want to know why I left and went with you guys."

Viper said rubbing her neck

"Yes, it uncommon for a loyal soldier to leave the one they believe is their majesty."
James spoke as he was still holding Ace, he quickly realized what he was doing and quickly let Ace go.

" I wouldn't say I was her soldier but I was the head of charge if ever the "boss" was "busy", but I don't want to talk about that, I want to apologize."

Everyone eyes were at Viper, shocked of what they heard, A Kurai Kage member is apologizing to its rival. What a day.

"Why should we believe you? You poofed my sister and you want to apologize! You deserve to be attacked the same way you attached us and all the other people you have hurt!"

Evan yelled as he stood up, Jonathan tried to stand up as well but quickly went down.

"I know what I did is wrong but please! Hear me out!"

Viper calmly spoke as she pulled her hair out of her face, Evan glared at her but quickly put his focus on Jonathan who had his left hand on Evan's shoulder.

"Hear her out."

Evan stared at Jonathan with shock

"But she-"

"She what?Yes, she did many horrible things but she wants to change her ways, besides she is telling the truth."

Everyone stared at Jonathan who walked up to Viper.

"If you want to change your way, then I must introduce myself. Hello, I'm Jonathan Denis, Nice to meet you!"

Jonathan smiled as he took his hand out, Viper stared at him as she smiled and chuckled.

"I'm Akane Shoko but please call me Viper, after all, you seem pretty used to that name."

Evan was glaring at Viper as Jonathan and she shook hands.

"Anyways, what are we on?A bird, it looks like a Bison?"

Ace asked as she stepped too close to the edge of the animal, Viper quickly ran to her and pulled her away.

"Woah there, strawberry! Be careful! and Yes, We are on a Bison, well kinda, we call it a Zorion,The one we're on is my pet Zorion, Ruane!"

Viper gave a small smile as Ace looked at her and chuckled

"You look so weird smiling"

Viper laughed

"I would say the same to you."

They appeared to be hitting it off but James was close to Ace, holding his suspicions.

"Anyways, where are we going? It appears we are heading to a city.."

Alice spoke, Viper looked to her right, we appeared to be high up in the mountain but down below was a village.

"Where are we?" Nick spoke softly as he was left shocked with his surrounding.

"Welcome to Calamis, My hometown, and Realm."The Zorion slowly grew down and down as everyone gripped onto the Zorion fur who didn't react as Viper was still standing, she laughed and screamed in Joy as Ruane went down and down, poofing through the clouds until landing on a hill with dandelions.The dandelions flew off as Ruane sat down on the ground.

"Oh my god, my head..." Alice groaned as she fell off of Ruane, Caitlin quickly jumped off and picked Alice up. Everyone slide off of Ruane, as Viper pet Ruane.

"Good Girl!" Viper quickly poofed a cookie that Ruane grabbed with her tongue and eat it.There was a stable that had other Zorion's.Ace looked at Ruane who lick Viper who was laughing, she cough to get her attention.

"Oh! Sorry, um, this is the wild stable where Zorion's rest after we gave them a hard day. Be good Ruane I'll be back!"

Viper put her hand on the ground as purple flames surrounded us, the purple flames went away as we saw we were in a town.People were walking around town, kids were running down streets.

"Where are we now?" Nava asked as her screen showed 'no signal', She sighed as she tried putting on her visor but quickly put them on her head.

"Welcome to Extos, the capital." Viper spoke as she leads everyone down a street, she quickly stops 5 minutes later as she made a hand signal to follow us into a store. The store appeared to be a weapon shop as Axe and many blades stood as trophies.Viper smiled as she pulled a lever, the wooden ground went down as it shook from awakening.It was completely dark until a purple flame popped up and was waving around as light shined.

"Welcome to Extos best weapon shop and where you guys shall be trained."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy this shitty 20th chapter of "Guardians", Viper is now considered a team member of the crew.

Ace, signing out