The plan

Zayn

I need to know why I have these feelings for Niall. I'm not gay I'm not even bi sexual. I've always liked girls I couldn't help but look at them wherever I went. But it's just different with Niall he is so kind, trust worthy, loyal. I don't know he is just so... I don't know.

Just then my phone went off I looked at it. It was a text from Niall.

(Hey Zayn, I need your help well Liam and I do. He is trying to get dani back.)

I sighed texting Niall back.

(Ya I'm in. What do I need to do?)

I waited and after a few minutes Niall texted back.

(I have no idea yet but I know I'll probably need you)

I smiled at the text, Niall was always so care free. I wish I was like him, not a care in the world I would be happy and that's all that would matter. Wouldn't?

I looked at my phone again replying to Niall.

(Ok nialler. Just let me know :3)

I exited out of my text messages going on twitter seeing what was trending my mouth dropped. Harry styles at a bar, drunk having former band mates Niall and Louis get him from the bar.

I rolled my eyes, Harry gets us in a lot of shit and when Simon sees this he is going to have all of our heads on a pitchfork that bloody tosser! I decided to text Harry

(You bloody asshole! What the hell is wrong with you hazza?)

I waited a few minutes for Harry to reply and then the ding of my phone went off as my screen light up. I looked at the message as it read:

(Zayn have you been on twitter?)

I chuckled. Have I been on twitter? Ya fucktart or I wouldn't be this upset!

(Ya. Ya I have Harry!)

He replied very quickly

(Sorry Zayn I know Simon is gonna have our head on a bloody stick. I know)

I chuckled at Harry's choice of words. And thought to myself. Ya hazza he is.

Liam

I sighed. today couldn't be any longer could it? I am deciding to go out tonight to get my mind off things especially dani. God I miss her. I would do anything to have my arms wrapped around her and her sleeping in my arms making little sounds in her breathing.

I shook my head. No I can't think of that I can't think of her I need to get my mind off things. I walked upstairs to my room walking in and sliding a pair of dark skinny jeans on with a blue and black flannel. Combing through my hair and sliding on a pair of converse. "Perfect" I whispered as I walked out the door grabbing my keys and wallet.

I made my way down to my car sliding in the drivers side. I turned on the radio it was on 95.7. Our new song came on "story of my life." Was what it is called. I started to sing along "I'll drive all night to keep her warm." I hummed as I started the engine driving down the road to a near by store. I got to the store and parked my car getting out I walked into the store. Opening the door I saw a very beautiful girl. She had light brown eyes and blondish brown hair. She walked right over to me.

"Hi! Welcome to forever 21! Can I help you with anything?" She said very confident which I thought was very sexy. I smiled at her admiring her beauty. "Um no thanks maybe your number?" She chuckled. "I see you're a got getter aren't you? I know who you are Liam." She said reassuring she knew me.

I smiled nervously "um you're not gonna tell anybody are you? That I'm here." I asked she nodded "I'm not going too. I promise." She smiled revealing her dimples similar to Harry's "thanks by the way what's your name?" She shuffled her feet closer to me a little bit "I'm Sierra. Sierra miller." She smiled and bit her lip.