All your little things part: two

Louis

My eyes over flowing with tears now "no,no,no!" I screamed "she is still alive! She isn't dead!!!" I heard footsteps behind me and then a deep voice "Louis." The voice whispered it was Harry. I turned around and threw my arms around him "ha-Harry. Why her?! Why?." I said my voice in a whisper as the other lads came over.

"Louis my so sorry" it sounded like Danielle?

I turned my head only to see Liam holding Danielle's petite body as a tear rolled down her cheek an her lip was quivering " she was a good friend. Louis and I know she loved you." I nodded my head "thank you Danielle." She nodded.

Then the nurse spoke "I'm sorry but we have to ask you to leave." She said with sympathy in her eyes. I turned to look at the other four lads that I knew and loved greatly. They all had tears running down their faces including Harry, tears were streaming down my face trying not to yell at the nurse. I bit my lip and nodded "okay tha-thank you for trying to save my girlfriend I know you tr-tried." And with that I walked out of the hospital leaving the lads behind.

I ran around the corner of the hospital not wanting anyone to see me. I slid down The wall "Eleanor, if you can hear me I love you and I always will. You are an angel you were my angel so you certainly will be one in heaven love." I said my voice quivering "I remember our late night Skypes when I was on tour." I laughed at that remembering how we had to keep quite so we wouldn't wake the other lads especially Harry he would've been pissed.

"I miss you babe." I said my voice in a whisper. Just then I saw Zayn walk out a cigarette in between his fingers. He walked over to me a tear rolling down his face "Za-Zayn are you okay?" I was crying myself now "no Louis, I'm not." He shook his head taking a hit off his cigerette blowing out the left over smoke. "I know how much Eleanor meant to you Lou she was a nice girl. I'm so so sorry Louis I really am." He sighed "I just don't know what to do." He added "There is nothing you can do Zayn" I told him "thank you Zayn you're a really great friend I love you. You're a brother to me." I assured him that "I hope you think the same of me." I looked at him "I do Louis." He took another hit of his cigarette

"Good Zayn. I'm glad." I pictured Eleanor in my head she always liked Zayn. I shrugged my thoughts away.

Zayn got up and stuck his hand out "come on lad." He said causally even though his eyes were puffy and red from crying. I grabbed ahold of his hand "thanks mate." He lead me back into the waiting room where Harry stood filling out some paper work. I smiled at the thought of Harry filling out paper work so I wouldn't have too. I walked up to Harry and put my arms around him "thank you hazza bear." I said pulling away, he turned around "anything for you boobear." He turned around and smiled at me.

"H-Harry we have to go I don't want to spend another minute in here." I said pain overflowing my voice like when a child falls and scraps their knee they think their world has come crashing down around them. Only to find out their pain hasn't even began yet. Harry nodded "okay Louis were leaving now." He grabbed a hold o the sleeve on my hoodie and lead me to the car the other lads following. Niall spoke "Louis do you want to go home? Because you are more than welcome at my house Lou." His Irish accent thick. I shrugged "thanks Ni but I just want to be alone." I looked at him teary eyed. Thinking of Eleanor and how she use to hang out with Niall and I she always did have a soft spot for the Irish lad.

The driver pulled up to Liam's flat first. "Bye Liam and Danielle thanks for being there for me and Eleanor today. I love you guys." I told them to say thank you Liam replied "you're welcome Louis we love you too." Danielle and Liam got out of the car an walked up to the front of their flat.

We drove down the road some more reaching Zayn's flat now I spoke to Zayn "bye lad thanks for being there it meant a lot." I smiled "I love you mate." I added on he smiled "I love you too Louis and you're welcome I'm sorry for your loss though Lou I really am." I nodded "bye Zayn." I smiled once more and zayn got out of the car.