Part One

English has always been a good subject to you but it's been slipping since your new teacher came into your life. You couldn't focus on anything but her. Those full, deep pink lips and those luscious chocolate eyes. Brown in color and always squinted with that dreaded smile that you can't get enough of. On the outside, you may look like a pure, safe girl. But in your mind, you wouldn't mind if she bent you over the desk right then and there and did whatever she wanted with you.
"Miss (lastname)?" She asked. You blinked a couple times before looking up and meeting her hypnotizing stare.
"Wh uh.. Sorry, Miss Lovato.. I was-"
"In your own world?" She arched her eye brow at you. You nodded as you swallowed a dry mouthful of student odor air. She slightly smirked and chuckled a bit before handing you your quiz over, that the class has been studying. As soon as she left your gaze, you felt like you were about to throw up and scream at the same time. You took a deep breath as you picked up your pencil then stared at the piece of paper with questions on it that looked extremely foreign to you. Putting the end of the pencil to your mouth and biting down lightly. Her face was in your mind yet again. This time, you were between her legs, pleasing her. Her eyes were screwed closed as her mouth formed a perfect O shape. You smiled as you bit down harder on your pencil. You crossed your legs to try to calm your bundle of nerves that you wanted Miss.Lovato so badly to explore. You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder. Your eyes flew open, not remembering when you even closed them. You looked up a bit shocked, seeing it was just a class mate.
"Hey (your name), do you have an extra pencil?" Chance asked. You looked at Miss.Lovatos' desk and smirked as she watched you and Chance talking. You gulped as you ripped your eyes away from his gaze.
"Uh.." You wobbly breathed. You looked at the right for your backpack, not there. You quickly looked to the left of your desk and saw it. You squeezed your eyes shut and tried to calm yourself down. You grabbed your pencil bag and unzipped it, as you got the picture of it being Miss.Lovatos' zipper to her tight black pants that you love so much. You breathed out then grabbed a pencil for your classmate and gave it to him, not bothering to hear anything else he told you as you looked back at your teacher who was giving you these dirty fantasies. She looked up and your cheeks set on fire as you looked back at your paper. Just breathe.
You finish the test and collect all of your things together before heading towards the door, you hear your name being called
"Miss (lastname)" you hear that familiar fantasy voice from behind you as you spin around slowly and breathe deeply trying to control yourself from the frustration.
"did you want to take the test again? you seemed slightly distracted and dis focused..." there is a slight silence until you only just manage to let words escape your mouth,
"no miss it's fine, i just...um...yeah"
Miss.Lovato lets out a small laugh as she slightly touches your hand which is resting on her desk, she starts rubbing small circles with the tip of her finger and lifts her head to look at you with a contained smile.
You gulp done your nerves and don't know what to do.
"I would usually punish girls with skirts that short Miss (lastname)" her voice had more of a strict and serious time but she does not remove her hand from yours.
"i i...um...I can change it i-"
"I don't care what you have to say (y/n), I'm writing you a detention slip now" She turns and walks up towards her desk and bends over as far down as possible to grab her equipment, you can't help but stare at her ass and a flood of other dirty thoughts come to your head.
"here, don't forget" Miss.Lovato hands you a thin slip of paper as she peers over her nerd style glasses.
You let out a sigh as you walk out the classroom, as soon as you close the door you look at the small slip but don't see any detention details.
'51 Denver Road, opposite starbucks, meet me there at 7pm for your punishment ;)'