Part Four

The night of Drew's celebratory party could not come any sooner.
You looked yourself up and down im the mirror as you wait for your friend to pick you up. Your tight black dress which ended just above halfway up your thigh and had cut out sides, revealing your tanned and toned sides. You wore black heels, a small white purse and your make up was focused on your dark eyes and you applied slight foundation. Once examine yourself one last time you knew you looked hot, you didn't brag but you knew it, a car horn was loud from outside and you rush down the stairs.
"Bye mum I love you" rushing up to your mother and giving her a kiss on her cheek.
"Bye (y/n), what time will you be home?" Your mother peers over her book as you grab your leather jacket and head towards the door.
"Ummmm not too sure, think im staying at Marissa's" You turn at the door waiting for your mothers reply.
"Okay sweetie, have fun but not too late if you do come back" She waves at you and goes back to reading her book.
You close the door and rush to the door of Marissa's black range rover, you sit in the passes her seat and let out a huge breath.
"Ready?" she laughs as you is your hair and make up in the car mirror.
"Yeah" you laugh with her "Lets go"
The car pulls out of your driveway and out of your gates, Drew's house was not far and the ride there was full of bets on what is going to happen and laughs.
You link arms with Marissa as you both step out of the car and head towards the door of the large house.
You walk straight in as the music is blasting and there are many people crowding the halls and rooms.
"Let's not waste any time" You remove your coat which reveals your curvy, tanned and toned sides. You grab Marissa's hand and people some how know to move out your way, they stare in amazement as your dress compliments your figure elegantly. Making your way to the kitchen you see Drew with the large trophy in his hands and a huge smile on his face.
You run up behind him and hug him tightly.
"Who is it?" he says as he turns his head "Ohhh hey babe" he turns his body round so you are facing eachother and hugs you back, lifting you off the ground.
"Well done today, you played amazing" you compliment Drew's performance as his face lights up with joy.
He leans down into your ear so you can hear him above the music,
"We couldn't have done it without your amazing cheerleading" he pulls away and winks at you.
You bite your lip once again trying to contain a smile that beams across your face.
"I'm sure you could have done it without us" You playfully push his shoulder as he laughs.
"No you guys are our motivation, besides..." he gets even closer to your ear as you feel his hot breath on it "...You looked sexy in that little outfit" He pulls back biting his own lip, picturing you in that outfit.
You blush as he speaks.
"Hey you wanna drink?" he raises his voice over the crowd of people, you turn to find Marissa but she isn't there but on the sofa talking to some other friends. You leave her be and walk behind Drew.
"Here you go babe" He hands you a red cup as you both start drinking.

The night progresses and it's about 10:00pm and you feel the effects of drinking. Your vision is far from good and you are on a high energy burst. The music is booming and you are dancing with Drew who you have not left all night, he's been attached to you and following you like a lost puppy. Your actions are unrecognisable to you as you start grinding on Drew as her grounds his hips in motion.
"Let's go somewhere else babe" He pulls you by the waist and leads you to the stairs. He pushes a door open and closes it quickly behind him, you turn around facing him as he comes closer and starts kissing you. You kiss back with no hesitation but your telling yourself to stop, your body has a mind of it own and there's nothing you can do. Moaning into the kiss you start to tug on his shirt as his hands explore your body. Drew is pushed to the bed by your force and you crawl on top of him, you start biting and sucking on his neck as her grinds your crotches together. You start making out again before his hands start trailing up your dress, your eyes widen but your body won't flinch. His large hands cup your butt as he keeps squeezing it gently making you moan slightly.
You pull away for air as he flips you over so he is now on top of you.
He pulls your dress over your head aggressively and quickly, leaving you in your red silky underwear. Drew kisses down your neck and collar bone as he gets closer and closer to your breast, he cups then as his trail of kisses are over your abs. You feel him smirk on your body as he meets your lips with his again, you feel his finger slightly rub against your crotch but you can't help but moan in the pleasure it bringing. Your eyes are clenched shut as he rubs faster and faster.
"OH MY GOD" You arch your back and tilt your head back in the painful teasing.
He laughs at your plea as he slips his hand into your underwear as slides two fingers inside you.
Your fingers tangle in the bed sheets as your body becomes hotter and hotter.
You are about to reach your climax as Drew starts moving faster and thrusting harder, you are about to scream when he stops and gets up.
He doesn't take long to strip to reveal everything as he rips your panties off and gets back on top if you again. He slides himself in and starts by riding you slowly and deep, you screech as his hips become faster and more frequent.
At this point Drew's thrusts are at a new high and his hot deep breathes are running down your neck.
"OH MY GOD IM GONNA CUM" you scream as your climax approaches
"WAIT FOR ME BABE" Drew's strained voice replies as he is also very close.
"DEMI" you scream at the top of your lungs and let out a huge breath as Drew also reaches his and collapses on top of you. He rolls off to the side as you lay their with no care in the world.
SHIT you slap your hand across your mouth as you realise what you have done. Buts what's worse? Having sex with someone else or screaming a girls name whilst having sex?