Part Eight

There are hundreds of emotions running through your bones as your heart breaks into millions of pieces, you don't stay there for long as your natural instinct is to rush over to the cold body laying on the floor.
You shake every part of them as you get not reply from the pale and lifeless form.
Your heart is beating hard and fast, you put your ear close to the chest of the young body as you hear a faint pound of a heartbeat. You let out a small sigh of relief as you put your mouth over theirs and breathe as much as you could into their mouth, after a few minutes of CPR you feel somebody gasp for air underneath you and a set of lungs blowing up with air.
You let a large smile spread across your face as Demi opens her eyes quickly and jumps in shock from her surroundings.
"Demi, oh my god are you okay?" you haven't yet had chance to examine her body for a gun wound but as you do you see it almost instantly through her white shirt. The large red stains was still spreading, you life up her shirt and see that the wound is deep.
"Stay still, do not move a muscle" you instruct demi whilst rushing to the small attached kitchen where you retrieve medical equipment and a large amount of side white tissue paper to cover the wound.
"This is going to hurt just please do not move okay baby" You cup Demi's face with one hand and look her right in the eyes making sure she hears you clearly, she gives you a painful nod as you focus all your attention back to the wound on her right hip.
You press some tissue paper against the area as you let Demi let all her pain out as she squeezes your hand which turns into more of a crushing sensation in your bones but you face it as she is going through a lot worse. You finish cleaning the deep bullet mark and wraps a bandage all the way around her hips, you lift her up into the couch as she screams in pain.
"Im so sorry baby, I'm going to call an ambulance okay?" you rush to find your phone and dial 911 but it's hard when your fingers are shaking so much.
"Hello, yes please can I have an ambulance and the police sent to '51 Denver Road' just please hurry my girlfriend has been shot" tears are escaping your eyes as you walk back over to Demi and hold her hand tightly.

The hours go by as you are called into the room where Demi has been for a couple hours receiving treatment and special care, the hospital walls feel like they are closing in and the smell never please you.
You walk in to see Demi sleeping upright in the plain hospital bed with wires all over her attached to machines with weird images and sounds. You sit beside her and hold her hand, rubbing small circles on the top of her hand but your peace is soon ruined by the door opening and revealing a figure which you were hoping to never see, especially I'm this position...