Part Seven

There's a sharp piercing noise that surrounds you as you cover your ears and rock back and forth trying to block out reality, hoping to wake up from this nightmare. Nothing. The loud sound was still ringing in your eyes as you open your eyes slowly, you sit for awhile with your head between your knees until you finally find enough energy and emotion to push yourself up from the floor. Your posture is weak and your balance is far from stable as you fall on to the guest bed in fear of your atmosphere and position.
Now the noise is gone all that is left is a loud, un-safe silence which was carries by a dangerous presence. Your feet stand you up and drag you towards the door, your shaky hand reaches for the door handle but stops once rested on it. Leaning your sweating forehead against the cold plastic door and inhaling a large amount of air which is contained for a long period of time as you didn't want to face what was waiting in the other side of the door.
You lean back whilst letting out everything held hostage in your tiny lungs, the door handle slowly twists in the palm of your sweaty hand.
Pulling the door towards you as you step out into the room where you see a harsh reality, you break to your knees and cover your wide moth as water is quickly flowing from your eyes. The room where you heard the loud gun shot...