Chapter 1

I sat in the back of the van, listening to the sound of my colleagues. Fun Ghoul and Jet Star were practicing their guitars. Kobra Kid was snoring. Party Poison was teaching The Girl how to load a ray-gun. I looked out the window. Desert stretched out as far as the eye could see. The Zones. I didn't particularly want to go back, but I had to. I had been wandering out there by myself after Battery City had been made. Draculoids had exterminated my parents and my older brother. I was only 10 when I ran into Fun Ghoul, who took me under his wing. I then became a Killjoy at the young age of 11. Five years I've been in the rebellion. With little progress, it's hard to keep my spirits up. So, I kept to myself. I had just closed my eyes when the van suddenly stopped. DJ Hot Chimp turned and faced us. I quickly slapped Kobra Kid, who shot up. 

"What the hell, Collision Course?" he asked angrily, rubbing his cheek. I gestured to our blonde driver. He shut up. Silence feel in the van as Hot Chimp eyed us. 

"Just thought I'd let you all know that the gas station is coming up in a few more miles, feel free to get out and explore. You don't need your masks but keep your guns just in case." she started the van and we continued on our way. Jet Star and Fun Ghoul resumed strumming their guitars while The Girl and Party Poison listened. Kobra Kid glared at me so I smiled sweetly at him. 

"I hate you." he finally said. I scoffed.

"C'mon, you know you love me." I remarked and repeated nudging him in the shoulder until he let out a small laugh. I raised my eyebrow as if to say; told you. He opened his mouth to retaliate but was interrupeted by Hot Chimp. It was time to strech out our legs and scout out the land, see if there was anything useful. I moved swiftly towards the van door and threw it open, breathing in the desert air. A flicker of movement caught my eye. Crap. Draculo

A/N:

Hello people! I really have no clue what this story is, I was bored. Sorry for the length but I made the mistake of saying up til 3 am, finishing my summer reading. I have school today and it is currently 5 am. I am very grumpy now and have a headache. I swear to llama I will stab anyone that has an inkling of sass in their voice. Also, there's a fly in my room and it's annoying the shit out of me. Hope you like the story! Feel free to comment as you please and check out some of my other stories. 

Have a lovely day <3

Dorkwoaname