0_5

Reed.

After a fifteen minute drive in the limo, I arrive to the airport at six o'clock in the morning. The sun still has yet to rise on this lousy Monday morning, and this is way early for me to be up right now. This is what comes with hard work and dedication and I'm fine with that. The driver parks by the private jet, opening the back door and I exit.

I look up at the jet, putting my hair behind my ear as the wind blew my other strands

I look up at the jet, putting my hair behind my ear as the wind blew my other strands. I carry my Coach bag in tote of my arm, making my way to the entrance of the plane smiling. The co-pilot follows me with my luggage, as I board the jet. The pilot and flight attendant stand at the door with much morning greeting.

"Ms. Reed?" I nod and smile with an extended hand. The pilot shakes it in return.

"That's me." I chuckle.

"Well Ms. Reed I'm the pilot, Jeffery. This is my flight attendant, Shelly and my Co-Pilot Grant. Welcome aboard." He smiles. I shake both Grant's and Shelly's hands, greeting them with a warm smile. I witness a BMW pull up and park beside my limousine.

The driver exits, opening the back door and a men's patent leather dress shoe exits the car. When the person stands, I bite my lip at his fresh hair cut and his athletic physique dressed in suit and tie attire. I'm use to seeing him in the office with casual jeans and tops, but I've never seen him dressed so proper as this.

"Mr. Bridges!" The pilot Jeffery greets causing me to jump. I clear my throat and rub the back of my neck. It's clear I was thinking way on the lines of something I shouldn't have. It's just a man in suit always gets to me, especially with a fresh new cut. Shelly, excuses herself to greet Darius and almost knocks me over the railing. Damn, I understand he's well known but she's being a groupie right now. He's not even that cute...

"Good Morning Ms. Reed." He flashes his familiar white smile as I bite the inside of my bottom lip. He has me speechless right now but have to get out of it.

"Mr. Bridges." I greet dryly, turning on my heel with the roll of my eyes. I board the jet with Darius following in pursuit. I take a seat in the front, watching Darius move to back with his duffle bag in his hand.

 I take a seat in the front, watching Darius move to back with his duffle bag in his hand