0_29

Reed.

"What the fuck is this?" I inquire angrily while storming into the living room. I toss the phone in Darius' lap, showing him the picture of him and some bitch four days ago. He laughs at the caption and nicely sits the phone down. 

I raise my brows as for him to explain but he continues to ignore me and eat. His attention dead to the cartoons that show before him. I grab the remote and turn the tv off, holding the remote behind my back. Darius huffs dramatically, getting up from the floor and traveling to the kitchen with the bowl and chopsticks in hand. 

"So you just ignore me?" I irritably question, storming behind him. Darius turns the nozzle on for hot water, washing the bowl and rinsing it after. He puts his attention up to me, rolling his eyes and making his way to the bedroom. 

"Darius!" I call behind him.

"What." He dryly replies, turning toward me.

"Who is she!" I exclaim.

"Who is who?"

"The bitch you had drinks with on Monday Darius, don't play fucking dumb with me!" He scoffs and makes his way to the bathroom.

"Her name is Tamika, Deanda she's a friend of mine." He shrugs. I mirror him, following him around the condo.

"She's a friend well how come I never met her?" I retort with attitude.

"Because she lives in Florida." He scoffs a laugh.

"So why didn't you tell me about her Darius?" He turns towards me causing me to jump because I'm right on his heels.

"What do I need to tell you about her for? So you can come at my throat about nothing like you are now!" He exclaims.

"It might not be nothing to you, but it's something to me Darius. You saying she's a just friend but you smiling and giggling in her fucking face like y'all are a couple!" Darius scoffs and shakes his head, pulling his shirt over his head.

"I can understand if I kissed her, or touched her a certain way, but all the fuck I'm doing is laughing and talking business! If you speculating cheating g, then Ima tell you like this." Darius steps to me, hovering over me while staring me deep in my eyes. I direct my attention up to him, swallowing hard as he flexes his jaw.

"If I was to cheat on you, I wouldn't fucking be here and neither would you. I wouldn't sit here in your face and dog you, like the niggas from your past. You need to get that through your head De." He says, pecking my lips repeatedly. I kiss back, wanting more but I know he's not going give me tongue like he usually would. 

"And just so you know, you not getting no fucking act right. Until you act right." He grits in my ear, slapping my ass and I moan and bite my lip. I watch him walk around me, grabbing my hand and let go after he walks out doorway and grabs his keys. I flop down on the bed, hearing the door close in deep sighs. I grab my phone and call Amethyst. I need to get some shit off my chest. 

"Why can't I let go of him?" I sob, pacing the floor.

"Let go of who Deanda?" Concern evident in her tone.

"Of him! Of Marcellus!" I exclaim as my voice cracks.

"It's because you still love him Deanda." Amethyst diagnoses.

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do." She calmly speaks. I sniff while flopping down on the bed, holding my head as the migraine pounded. All the shit I went through with him keeps coming back.

"He made me abort my pregnancies, he put his hands on me, he cheated, he lied to me? How am I suppose to love someone like that?" I croak, my face dampening from the hard tears that descends.