One Night Alone

Hey guys. This is a heavy one. Just to forewarn you... It has rape in it. Not in detail but you'll get the picture. So please, dear God, don't read this if it'll trigger something for you. I love you all and I am here if you guys ever need to talk okay?

-Emily

"What do you mean you don't wanna go out?" I groaned, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked at Scott, who was sitting on the couch with only boxers covering his bare body.

"I'm tired, Mitchie, I just wanna stay in and play my game," Scott responded, scrunching his nose up slightly at my proposal. "I promise, on the next day off I will do all the touring you want with you."

"Whatever, Scott," I sighed, throwing my purse across my shoulder and turning around. I walked out of the lounge room with an agitated expression, grabbing my phone from the table and leaving the tour bus.

I wished I had begged Scott just a little bit longer, because now I was lost in Oslo with no idea how to get back to the bus. Scott wasn't answering his phone and the sky had faded to black, telling me I had been out much longer than I had intended. On top of that, there was a strange man stumbling behind me who had been following me for the last mile. I could smell the alcohol on his breath from nearly twenty feet away.

I started getting worried. I quickly turned into an alley, hiding behind a dumpster and whipping my phone out again. To my luck, the battery was dead, and the man that was following me for ages had finally caught up to me.

"Caught ya," he slurred, a devious smirk on his face. "What's your name, gorgeous?"

"Please leave me alone," I squeaked out, my anxiety peaking when he cornered my against the wall and the dumpster. He stepped closer, his hands gripping my wrists so tightly that I was amazed they didn't shatter in his grasp.

"Don't be that way," he chuckled darkly, his lips pressing sloppy wet kisses to my neck, making my skin crawl. "I just wanna have a little fun with you."

"I said leave me alone!" I repeated, raising my voice. My knee popped out harshly, hitting my attacker hard in the groin. The man let out a yelp, instantly retaliating with a fist to my cheek. I felt exploding pain radiate through my face, tears watering in my eyes.

"You bitch!" The man yelled, fists continuing to land harsh blows on my face. I sobbed, having no other choice but to accept the injuries. Thankfully, the man stopped not too long after the initial blow. I watched with fear as he tugged his belt out of the loops of his jeans, using it to bind my wrists together. "Now I can play with you."

---------------------------

A painful hour later, I stumbled around the unfamiliar city with ripped clothing and a wounded face. I found the tour bus, everyone standing by the front door. But Scott was the one that my eyes immediately went to, with his phone to his ear and a worried expression on his face. His eyes finally caught me, widening in fear. "Mitch! Oh my god, Mitch, what happened?" He blubbered out, running to my side as I collapsed in his arms. Everyone else ran towards me, but backed up to give me space upon Esther's order.

"This man... was following me... I told him to stop but he... he was hitting me and he tied my hands and..." I was panting out, tears streaming down my face. Scott's grip on me tightened, his jaw clenching and his eyes squeezing shut.

"Mitch, did he...?" He began, voice firm.

To his horror, I nodded.

Everyone gasped, Kirstin nearly collapsing into Avi who was almost as livid as Scott was.

"What did he look like? I'm gonna fucking kill him," Scott growled, starting towards the direction I came from before I pulled him back.

"It was too dark, Scottie, I couldn't see," I sniffled, burying my face into his chest and letting out loud sobs. Scott rubbed my back gently, holding me close to him.

"I swear, Mitch, he won't get away with this," Scott grumbled under his breath, hearing my crying start to cease. "I'm gonna find the son of a bitch who did this and I'm gonna make him pay."