The Ball.

-Martha's P.O.V

"Come on Mar we're gonna be late"My dad sent me a mind link telling me to hurry up,sighing I looked in the mirror one more time,I was wearing a black dress that was see through at the front to revel my cleveage,it hugged my top half but poofed out from my waist to mid-thigh,I had paired it with Black high heels that are red at the bottom and a black leather chanel bag.()For my make-up I had foundation,winged out eyeliner,blood red lip liner and blood red lipstick,my hair was down straight and over one shoulder.

"Coming!"I shouted as I walked out my room,down the hall and down the stairs to revel my father standing dressed in a suit and tie.

"You look stunning Mar"He smiled his perfect white tooth smile before leading the way to the Limo,My dad had dark brown hair that was gelled and piercing green eyes,he was a handsome person but that was the effect a vampire had for a human,everything about them draws you in.

"Try and stick by me tonight,there will be many vampires there and I want to keep you safe"My dad spoke as the Limo began to drive us to the palace.

"It will be fine Dad,I doubt no one will take an intress in me,Im nobody special"I smiled gently before turning to look out the window to see where were at the palace,It was a big,grand building that was light up with many lights and windows,rose bushes lined the the path the limo took us,Its beautiful.

"Miss and Sir Bradley"I looked up to see a pale dark haired boy had opened the door offering a hand to help me,I smiled and took it stepping onto the gravel as my father stepped out.

"Thankyou Josh"I saw his name was carved on a gold badge,Josh Devine.

"Your welcome Miss"He smiled widely as I wrapped my arm around my fathers arm and began to walked up the the grand stairs into the palace,Inside had tall ceilings and marble walls and floors with two stair cases either side of the room that joined up together to the first of many floors.

"Martha!"I turned to see my Antie making her way towards me.

"Antie DD"I giggled as she wrapped me up into a tight hug.

"You look beautiful tonight Martha,Beautiful"She told me as we broke out of the hug.

"Same goes to you DD"DD was wearing a pink silk dress that was short at the front but flowed out beautifuly at the back.

"And Isnt it my older brother"She smirked pinching his cheeks coursing dad to roll his eyes and chuckle.

"Yes and how is Jack doing?"Jack was DDs mate who had turned her about 19years ago.

"Hes amazing somewhere around here"She giggled before A man dressed in a suit stood on the stairs,Everyone grew silent as he began to speak.

"Ladies and Gentleman,Misses and Sir,I give King Michael and Prince Louis!"Everyone began to clap as the King and the Prince made their way down the Stairs,I watched as Louis smiled widely coursing something to explode in my chest,I  gasped and held it.

"Are you okay?"Antie DD asked gently.

"Yeah I think I might have heartburn"I replied not taking me eyes of of the young prince,Hes eyes gazed over the crowd untill they landed on me,Our eyes locked and he suddenly rubbed his chest slighty.

"Martha,Martha,Martha!"I snapped out of the gaze to see Antie DD infront of me with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Dont Yeah me do you know what just happened"She asked me,I flickered my eyes back towards the stairs only to see the King and Prince gone.

"Umm No?"

"The Prince Is your mate!!"She whispered shouted shaking my shoulders.

"What!? No I just had heartburn and anyway The prince would never look at me"I replied grabbing a glass of wine and gently sipping it.

"Really?"She asked smirking.

"Reall-"I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder,I turned around to revel the Prince infront of me,His brown hair swept to the side and the tux he was wearing hugged his body perfectly.

"I was wondering If you would dance with me?"He asked in his smooth voice that coursed goosebumps to form.

"Erm Of course"I smiled gently as he took my warm hand into his cold one,I felt a tingle in my hand as he lead me into the dance floor,He placed one hand on my waist and another held my hand as my other hand was on his shoulder,He pulled me close as we began to dance to the music.

"Whats your name?"He asked gently staring into my eyes.

"Martha,Martha Bradley"

"Well Martha Bradley Call me Louis"He winked coursing me to giggle.

"This is an amazing Ball"I laughed as he twirled me around before dipping me.

"Its only amazing because your here"Louis smiled cheekily making me blush.

"I never knew the prince loved cheese?"I smirked as he laughed before stopping to stare deeply into my eyes,he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Did you feel it?"He whispered gently I opened my mouth to answer but couldnt because all of the sudden the front doors banged opened,I turned to see a blonde man around a year or two older then me walked in with two huge men dressed in black behind him,I looked at Louis and saw his eyes had darkened.

"Who is he"I whispered,suddenly my dad appeared at my side pulling me away from Louis and towards Antie DD who was wrapped protectivly in Jacks arms.

"Whats happening"I whispered into my fathers ear.

"Whats Ryan Bakers,Prince to the country we're always at war with"He mind message back to me as I watched Ryan make his way towards Louis.

"Amazing party you got going here"He smirked grabbing a beer from one of the men on the other side.

"What are you doing here Ryan"King Michael asked appearing in vampire speed behind Louis,placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Thought I would pop in and enjoy myself,looking for your mate is very hard work"Ryan smirked as he looked around the room,scanning the women before his eyes landed on me,fuck, suddenly he appeared in unhuman speed infront of me.

"Well hello beautiful"He smirked as hes eyes scanned my body making me feel uneasy,I glanced towards Louis without even knowing.

"A shy one ay?"He winked before turning towards Louis.

"This partys at bit boring"Suddenly he was gone and everyone started whispering.

"We're going home now"My dad began to drag me towards the door as I looked at Louis.

I will meet you outside on your balconany once the clock stricks 1,Stay safe Martha.

I nodded at him showing that I got and understood his mind message before my dad managed to drag me to the limo.

***How was it?? good?? please vote and share my book ;)x

shakiraxx