Promises.

-Martha's P.O.V

Being a vampire was something you and exciting but at times the idea of what I truly was and now had become scared me,My senses were like living in HD and even more features have become more defined,My skin glowed even with its dramatic drop of tempature and the hair apart from my hair had stopped growing,meaning keeping up on shaving wasn't a problem but the win/loose situation was my hormones; The loosing side was if I was ever hungry or unable to control my hormones it could be dangers and the winning side was mostly for Louis because I've become more and more sexauly frustrated.

My eyes slowly peeled open after a long night of being up with Louis(because of our vampire abilities its harder to tire us out) I sat up once I realised my mate wasn't in bed and looked around the room to see the glass doors leading onto the balcony wide open.I slowly slipped out of bed and tugged on my slightly torn undies and Louis short before walking towards the doors,Louis was standing leaning against the railings deep in thought,sensing something was up I made my way towards him and wrapped my arms around his formed body from behind.

"What's wrong?"I mind linked him not wanting to break the actual silence  but received no reply. Sighing I slipped round and under his arms so I was standing inbetween the railing and Lou's body and met his saddened eyes.

"Nothing"He replied in a stubborn voice causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"I know you Louis Tomlinson something is wrong"I replied crossing my arms and staring intensely back.

"Just promise me Martha that if someone ever happens and I need you to do something you will,and you won't try and help"Louis said pulling me towards his toned chest and looking down at me.

"Okay"I said quickly.

"No Mar I know you, Nobody knows you baby the way I do and I know your try so promise me"He grabbed my chin and silently begged me with his eyes and I signed but nodded.

"Thank you"He breathed pulling me into a tight loving hug rocking up gently back and forward,a few minutes past when Louis started softly singing.

"Cause nobody knows you baby the way I do,
And nobody loves you baby the way I do,

Its been so long,

Its been so long, maybe you are fireproof,

Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do"

"I've never really heard you sing before Lou"I whispered pulling softly away and smiling.

"I only sing for things that are important or people" He smiled gently and kissed my forehead making me close my eyes in pleasure.

"Your mine"I whispered as he smiled against my head and nodded.

"And your mine"He agreed back and I nodded letting him know I was no one elses .

SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT AND SORRY FOR THE REALLY REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE. IM SUCH A CRAPY PERSON BUT I WAS VERY BUSY!!! So you guys rock for reading my book and how about you follow me on tumblr? I've just made an account so yeah it would be nice :)

Tumblr: @Shakira-Lili
Instagram: @ShakiraBetts :)

Thankyoooouuu xoxox