A Picture Would Last Longer

-Martha's P.O.V

After Lou agreed to come with me to the bonfire we decided to head home,The car ride was silent but enjoyable as the radio played softy in thw background as we pulled up to my house,It was very big,with its white paint,black frenchie big windows and rose bushes It was up to the standaeds her my dads title,Sir.

"Ill pick you up about 6?"Lou asked as he pulled up infront of the grand black and gold gate.

"Okay dress warmly bye Lou"I smiled gently before hopping out of his expensive car and making my way towards the gate,I typed in the code while placing my thumb on the scanner,The gates slung opened as I stepped inside to see my dads white Range Rover parked infront,meaning he was home.I made my way up the gravel driveway as the door swung open to reveal the butler,Gef.

"Miss Bradley greetings,would you like me to bowl the kettle?"He asked as I stepped inside the house.

"No its fine,Where is Father?!"I asked sweetly and foramlly,Dad alsways said that we were to treat our employees stricty.

"In the living room Miss"He replied and I nodded,making my way across the open and wide reception room before opening the french double doors to see my dad watching telly.

"Hey dad"I smiled.

"Hey sweetie"He replied smiling,suddenly he sniffed the air before appearing in vampire speed infront of me.

"You were with Louis"He asked,raising an eyebrow.

"We bumped into each other yes,hes coming with me to the Grange tonight"I replied simply,slipping past dad and stealing a few of his peanuts.

"Oh,hes taken an intrest in you?"My father asked crossing his arms in a judgmentle manner,Really dad?Hes the future king for gods sake!!?

"Um I suppose,Im not sure?"I lied,I couldnt tell dad the truth because vampire fathers can get very overprotective when their young finds their mates.

"I suppose?Just be careful okay?I nodded as he kissed my forehead before slipping on his long black coat.

"Where are you heading?"I asked,tapping my foot.

"To hunt,theres an hurt dear I can feel it"I nodded walking past time beofre stopping and looking back.

"Be carefull,You dont want any humans watching"I smiled before skipping up the stairs and into my room,My room was quite big with white walls,A black four posted queens sized bed,A sofa at the end of it,a desk,telly,rug and my ceiling was painted galaxy,smiling I pulled off my clothes and chucked then into my laundary basket  before pulling on a black dress that is skin tight at the top before flowing out at tue waist before ending mid-thigh,A black leather jacket,Black tights and ankle boots before reappling my make-up,I curled my hair loosly at the ends before slipping on a black hat (Like the one Taylor Swidt wore in 22) smiling I heard a hook outside before grabbing keys and Iphone before running out the house.I saw Lou leaning against his car with his arms crossed.

"Hey"I smiled as the gate shut after me.

"Hey you look beautiful"He smiles and I took in his appearnce,Black tight T-Shit shaping his toned stomuch,Blacking jeans that hugged his AMAZING bum and a black leather jacket,on his feet were black Vans.

"Dont look to be either"I smiled as he opened the door for me and appeares inside the car in a second,stupid vampire speed,I watched as he bwgan to grive towards the woods,The Grange was a open space in the woods where loads of kids hang out at night for bonfires and for camping,It was on the edge of town.

"So what happens at this thing?"Louis asked confused,I completly forgot he has never been to one.

"Its like a bofire party,Music,A fire,people drinking and dancing and basicy enjoying themselfs"I smiled thinking off all the memories that I Grange I have,Laughing,dancing,playing Truth or Dare.

"Sounds fun,Its nice to go to something like it"Lou spoke keeping his eyes on the road.

"Um how come you have so much freedom?I mean your a prince"I asked fiddling with my fingers.

"Dads doesnt have to worry about humans hurting me since I turned and I think because most vampires are scared of me,and my father"Lou said as he pulled up to the woods car park.In a blink of an eye he was at my door if it open.

"Thanks,theres gonna be humans here so be carefull,You going to be okay?"I asked worriedly as he locked up the car and held my hand,que butterflys.

"Yeah it will be fine,just stay close I dont want you getting hurt"He smiled as I lead him through the pathed woods,the sound of music and laughter grew louder untill we could see the bonfire in the distance,I saw loads of kids grinding against each other as other sat dlaround playing games,talking and drinking.

"Their staring at us"Lou whispered into my ear as we past a group of people,their eyes never left us.

"Maybe becuase your a prince"I smirked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder bringing me close.

"No I can hear their thoughts,they know about what happened at the ball,with us,with Ryan"He replied nodding at a group of boys who I saw had the boy who opened the Limo door for me,Josh I think his name is.

"A picture would last long"I said to a group of girls who glared at me as Lou laughed into my ear.

"fiesty"He smirked against my skin,making me shiver and melt under his touch.

"Hush you and come to find my friends"I laughed pulling him into a crowd

Shakiraxx