Get To Know You.

-Martha's P.O.V

Marking and completing the bond between two mates has 3 stages;1 The Kiss: As the two share their first kiss together it already brings each other closer together and stronger,making it nearly impossible for anyone to break that bond;2, Markings:After the pair have shared their kiss the feeling of lust and desire becomes stronger every second,The vampire lust to mark and mate with his soal mate becomes worse,The vampire begins to tails love bites on the humans neck before finding the perfect spot or her sweet spot before sucking on the skin making it throb,The human the must drink some of her mates blood before the vampire can pierce though her skin and drinking some blood.Black ink like carvings began to shape on each of their wrist printing their mates name to show that they have been marked and their for is own;3 Mating: After the marking stage is completed the pair will be over powered with lust and will begin to mate with each other completing the bond and connecting the two together forever.

I shut the book shut before rubbing my eyes,I couldnt sleep since Louis had left hours ago,promising that nothing will happen to me.Sighing I looked at the clock to see it was 7am,I had spent hours reading up about mates and what it was all about.I slowly got our of bed and showered before pulling on my underwear on.I slipped on a hot pink boob tube with a white Chanel sleeveless top with the sides open tucked into some short jean shorts before slipping on my pink vans,I left my hair down before applieing mascara,winged out eyeliner and pink lipstick beofre grabbing my phone,keys and credit card before walking out of the house.

I walked a few blocks untill I finally made it to Costa,walking inside I was met by the cosy feeling and the smell of fresh coffee,Suddenly all I felt eyes burning in the side if my head so I slowly turned to see a group of people looking at me,For their apperance I could tell they were vampires so I quickly looked away and made my way to the counter to order.

"Hey can I have a skinny latte to go please"The worker nodded and began to make my order as I tapped my fingers on the table wishing she would hurry up so I could leave as quickly as possible so the vampires wouldnt course a sense.

"Thankyou"I smiled and payed the lady before walking quickly out of the shop only to bump into someone.

"Shit Im sorry"I looked up to see the same vampires in the shop,crap.

"Are you Martha Bradley?"A dark haired boy asked.

"Yes"I backed away slowly not sure who they were.

"I would be careful if I was you because Ryan is looking for you"He spoke again stepping forward and closer to me.

"Why?Who are you?"I asked my voice shaking a tiny bit.

"His followers"A green haired girl replied as they all took a step forward,suddenly a black Rolls Roce played up beside me and Lou hopped out.

"In the Car Mar"I nodded and quickly walked over towards the passenger door and slid in,watching as Lou spoke a few words before Ryans "followers"Ran off before Lou was back in the car facing me.

"Are you alright?"He asked eyeling me to see if I was hurt.

"Im fine how did you find me"I asked as he began driving.

"I felt that you were in trouble so I went to your house and followed your scent"He replied.

"What are Ryans followers doing on your land,I mean their not aloud here"I asked as Lou pulled up to a beautiful lake with a small bridge across it.

"Hes keeping watch on you,seeing how well we are getting along and how often I'm around you and when your safe"He replied getting out the car and in unhuman speed was at my side holding the door open. I thanked him as I go out and we began walking down the foot bath and to the bridge sitting down on it over the clear lake water.

"So why did you bring me here?Not to be rude"I asked playing with my hands.

"I thought we could spend time together and get to know each other"He replied turning to face me.

"Okay 20 questions?"I asked and he nodded as I thought of what to ask.

L=Louis and M=Martha speaking.

M: Okay how old were you when you transformed?.

L:21 I have been a vampire for a year now how old are you?.

M:19 turning 20 soon,fav colour?

L:Red you?

M: Purple or baby blue fav food?

L: Carrots! You?

M: Oreos hobbies?

L: Football,reading riding and singing you?

M:Football reading riding tumbling and swimming what are your powers??

L:Super strong,fast can read minds and jump high,family members??

M: I live with my dad,my mum died when I was 9 and I have a Antie whos married you?

L:Im sorry about your mum and I have 4 sisters,a mum and a dad.

"Wow big family!"I giggled swinging my feet before looking at Lou who was staring at me.

"What?"I blushed madly.

"Nothing its just I always thought I didnt care if I didnt find my mate but being here with you I couldnt think of anything more perfect"He stroked my cheek lightly as I stared up into his eyes.

*RING! RING! RING!

I jumped slighty before looking at my phone to see my best friend Daniel ringing.

"Hey Dan"

"Hey theres a party tonight down the grange wanna come?"Daniel was a human and because humans didnt think Vampires didnt exist I couldnt tell him what I was to become.

"Yeah sure"I smiled and hung up looking back at Louis who had an eyebrow raised.

"A party at the grange hey?"I nodded.

"You cant go"He simply said.

"Why!?"I asked shocked.

"Because Ryan might be there and its dangerous!"

"Then come with me"I begged jumping up and down.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"I said no!"

"But please Lou!"I hugged Lous arm tighty whining and begging,I heard him sigh before pulling me off.

"Fine"I squeled before hugging him then hitting his chest,which I would love to add was rock SOLID!! damn!

"What was that for!"He asked prentending that it hurt.

"For reading my thoughts"I smiled simply.

Tonights going to be amazing.

I think.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I dont really know what to say....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Cheese string!!