Chapter 7- Long Time No See

"Daxton you gotta come see this!" Brock said as Daxton hesitated at first, but then came running over.

"You called me?"

"Look! There's a fish next to me!"

"What, where?" I heard Daxton say as he looked around Brock's feet. "Brock, I can't find it!"

"You just gotta look closer!" Daxton put his face closer and closer to the water as Brock shoved his entire head into the water. Gavin, Brock, and I bursted out laughing as Daxton started yelling and punching Brock.

"Not funny Brock! That hurt! Just wait till I tell mom and dad! Mom! Dad!" Daxton began shouting as people around us started staring.

"Chill Dax! You're acting like you're five again, you're about to turn 12, man up!" Gavin said giving him a pat on the back. "But Brock say sorry."

"But!" Brock exclaimed.

"No but's! If you don't say sorry I'm not giving you your birthday present." Gavin said, acting like he was dad.

Brock sighed before saying," Fine, I'm sorry Daxton."

"Apology accepted." Daxton said as he jumped on Brock's back.

I laughed as I thought about the times when Avia and I used to fight over the little things and how mom and dad would make us hug after apologizing. Ah, the good times.

"I got it!" Dad came running in the water with five snorkeling masks and five pairs of flippers that he rented froma truck on a beach. "Here, now we'll be able to to see all the fish, right!" He said handing one to all of us.

"Alright! Thanks dad!" Brock exclaimed. "But where's mom?"

"She stayed back to watch our stuff, said she wasn't really feeling the whole snorkeling thing. Alright, everyone get them on and start looking for diner!" Dad said as he dunked his face into the water.

We all put the mask and flippers on and looked for fish. To our surprise, there were actually a lot!

"Look Daxton! Now there really is a fish around your feet." Gavin said pointing down.

"Lemme' see." Daxton said as he put his face into the water. "Hey, I think I just saw Nemo!" Daxton said as he giggled.

"Kids! Don't go too far out, watch Daxton okay!" We heard mom shout.

"Okay!" We all shouted back.

"Great, now we're stuck babysitting Daxton." Brock said taking his mask off.

"Well sorry." Daxton said looking down in the water.

"Guys it's okay. Gavin you guys can go a little farther out and I'll stay here wth Dax." I offered.

"You sure?" Gavin asked. "If you want I can stay with Dax and you go with Brock."

"I insist. Go! Find the fish and turtles of your dreams!" I said.

"Thanks Em." Brock said as he swam farther away from us.

"Watch out for Dax okay. Don't lose him!" Gavin said as he followed Brock.

"Alright Dax, it's just you and me now." I said.

"Yup! So now that we've found Nemo, I say we try and find the entire Nemo cast."