It's The Middle of The Week

(I would name this chapter hump day but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )(also imma hide a song lyric or two in each chapter, today it's TØP) (Nelly lyric was "The feeling he gave me really drove me crazy, and I was at a loss of words the first time that we spoke." And "all I could do is try. I couldn't keep my mind off him" from Promiscuous. )(I just want to get the plot out first okay don't judge me for being a crazy uploader)

"I woke up to the sound of myself moaning. Was I having a dirty dream? Probably. Considering what happened yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised.

I hopped out of bed, and shut off my alarm before it went off. It felt like the best thing in the world to do that. Like yes, I control the alarm, it doesn't control me.

Anyways, I changed into the clothes I had set out the previous night. It was one of my swim competition shirts, when I went to provincials two years ago. It was loose and light, with a little swimmer on the front and my last name on the left sleeve. The jeans were just jeans, a little ripped at the knees from skateboarding. Perfect for today.

I went to the washroom and combed my hair. I brushed my teeth and shaved a little bit by my lips. Sometimes it grew too fast around there. I stepped back and looked at myself.

Would I fuck me right now? I thought.

Probably. I looked good, no bags under my eyes. Green hair vibrant. I smiled a little bit and grabbed my bag and binders, shoving my phone in my pocket as I ran to catch the bus. I had to bus today, I had a swim competition and didn't want to drive there by myself.

(Time skip bc I'm lazy)

I walked into homeroom early, since I didn't have much else to do. My music was playing quietly as I doodled on some spare paper. Probably my favourite song of all time, Dead! By a band named My Chemical Romance was playing and I couldn't help but mouth the words as I doodled mindlessly. I doodled skateboards, graffiti art, Mark's glasses, stick people, whatever just came across my mind. Well, except for the dirty thoughts. I have these thoughts so often I ought to do something about it, and that's what I was doing today.

There's no hiding for me, let's do this.

The bell rang just as Mr. Fischbach, as I have to call him during school, walked in. He threw me a small grin as he sat down. God, he was so gorgeous. I could lose myself looking at him for hours. His sharp jaw, beautiful eyes and his arms, muscular and fitting his shirt perfectly. Today he just wore a grey sweater, and jeans. It was clearly fitted around his arms, turning me on more than it should. As he called the names closer to mine, I drew my attention back to my doodling as to not distract myself too much.

I turned my music down low, almost inaudible. I could just barely hear the riffs of Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots. Mr. Fischbach called attendance, Mark Nichols was at a lacrosse game, but other than that everyone was here.

"Good." He said as he closed the attendance folder. We had five or so minutes until first bell, so we all just talked amongst ourselves or doodled, like I was. One group of kids wrote fanfiction about these weird groups like "Phan" or "Pewdiecry" or "Septiplier." I had no idea what that was about.

My phone buzzed in my hand. It was a text from Mark.

Morning, Darling.

I blushed and looked up at him. He smiled that same damned smile and winked.

I texted back; You're gonna love today.