Red

(Lyrics from last one were "I know what it's like to have to trade the ones that you love for the ones that you hate" fromTGTBATD) (get ready for a Halsey Lyric) (and a lot of cringe)(oh lord)

Seán's POV.

"He walked me across the hall to the locked door. He said it was his "playroom". Weird.

"What, you want to play XBox?" I questioned.

He ignored that, looking at me, eyes hardened. "It's important you know that you can leave at any time," He said. He sounded deadpan serious. "No XBox, no PlayStation, that's not what's in there."

Then I had no idea. Why would the door be locked, I mean, if an XBox and a bunch of expensive electric equipment was in there, it'd be locked shut. But what could be in here? All I knew was that there was a red wall and the key was in a dresser with a ton of sex toys.

He put the key in and the door clicked open. All I could see for a moment was a deep shade of red and shadows depicting figures I didn't recognize.

"Seán, I watched a movie a long time ago called Fifty Shades of Grey," he mumbled as I squinted through the darkness. I wasn't exactly paying attention, trying to see what was in here. What'd he say? Fifty Shades o....

"And as you can see, I got quite a bit of inspiration." He finished. I didn't even need him to turn on the lights. I knew what it was now. I'd seen that movie. The red walls. The key. The secrecy. The name for it.

Oh god, this man that I fell in love with was a BDSM dominant.

The lights faded from dark to dim lighting, and I could make out a bed and racks that held whips, gags, ropes, silk, blindfolds and chains. I shuddered looking at them. As the lights got brighter I wandered in a little bit, seeing bright red carpeting, red sheets and duvets on the bed, a leather couch and ottoman, all red. Hooks and latches were nailed into the wall to tie people to, sexy outfits on a rack lined another wall, and they looked quite skimpy and leathery. One bed had ropes from each corner of the bed, to tie someone to and have them be completely submissive.

And everything in here was either black or red.

It was Mark's rendition of the Red Room of Pain."

Mark's POV.
"Seán wandered around, poking at things. He seemed to know what most of it was, maybe he'd watched the movie. I was blushing, leaning against the wall by the door, watching Seán look around. He opened one of the drawers and found dildoes, immediately shutting it. I laughed. He opened a few more, and found buttplugs, more gags, vibrators, cock rings, shock collars, basically just the ultimate version of my closet. I laughed as he slammed each one shut and shuddered at the sight of the cock rings.

"So, Mark, how many times have you actually used the stuff in here?" He asked.

"Oh, jeez, I think I've brought someone in here and used the stuff maybe one other time? Most of them peeked in my closet and just did not like it." I explained. Seán raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well, I like it," He said, walking towards me. He grabbed my hips and kissed me lightly, "But I have a different idea that I think you'd like."

"And what could that be?" I said, pulling his hips to mine. He was so small, and yet so all over the place.

"Come on." He said, pulling me by the hand. I locked the door behind me before he could drag me any further, and walked after him.

"What's your idea?" I asked. He opened the bedroom door and hopped onto the bed.

"I just want to talk about stuff about each other like we usually do."