New beginnings

I'm back, finally. Sorry for the wait, but thanks for waiting. I'm not back home yet, turns out this vacation is longer than planned but I will still be posting. It will just take a little longer and I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer. So without further ado, here's the next chapter.

Everyone had left to go home and it was currently midnight, "Aren't you leaving?" Jimin asked Bora as he picked up his jacket. "I was just about too" she said, "So you and Jieun aren't really dating?" Jimin put his arms through his jacket sleeve, "No. Apparently I'm not her type. Why?" he asked as he looked at her. "Just asking" she said while scratching her head, "See you tomorrow then" he said.

"See you tomorrow" she waved while walking out. Jimin turned off all of the lights and walked out, he walked towards the bus stop, waiting for the bus. Jieun's car pulled up in front as she rolled the windows down, "Need a ride?" she asked. He got up as she unlocked the door and got in, he buckled his seatbelt. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"Just keep going straight for now" he told her as she started driving and he was looking around at the car. "Nice car. Can I drive it one day?" he asked.

"When pigs fly. I'm being nice by giving you a ride, don't push your luck" she said while stopping at the red light. "I thought you'd be home by now" he said.

"I dropped Minah home and was on my way when Suga oppa texted me saying you'd probably still be here and to drop you home."

"Well it's better than freezing while waiting for the bus" he said. The light turned green as she started driving. Jieun arrived home at around 1 in the morning, she closed the door silently and walked to her room, plopping down on her bed in exhaustion and falling asleep right away.

Sunday morning, Jieun's mother walked in to wake up her. "What time is it?" Jieun mumbled as she put the pillow over her head. "10:30" her mother said while seating down on the bed, "And you owe me a shopping trip. I was thinking we can go out for breakfast. Your father had an emergency at work so your brother is busy too, Seunghee's busy at the office and Jaehee has patients to take care of. So it's just the two of us."

"5 more minutes. I came home late last night. I'm tired and sore" Jieun groaned. Her mother took the pillow from her head, "You have 10 minutes till we leave" her mother said while getting up. Jieun groaned as she rolled out of bed and got dressed.

Naeun and Bora went to get some snacks, they stood at the cash register as the worker was ringing up the snacks. "So you knew Jieun for long right?" Bora asked. Naeun looked at her and nodded her head, "Besides the fact she was rich" she laughed. Bora bit the inside of her lip while nodding her head, "Why?" Naeun asked.

"Just wondering why she doesn't help. Financial wise I mean" she said.

"Jieun's very stubborn and blind sighted at times. But one thing about her is that she takes care of her friends, if you tell her I'm sure she'll help" Naeun said while shrugging her shoulders, Bora handed the worker the money and grabbed the bags while walking out the store and the November wind hitting them. "You should be the one to ask. I don't think we're friends yet" Bora said.

"Well we're a bit on the fence" she responded. They got to the 'company' and set the bag on the table while taking a seat. "I have good news. I secured us a place to record the song" Jimin announced. They all cheered in excitement, "So what's the problem?" Jinah asked.

"It's in January" he said softly and groans filled the room."I already told my parents that I was going to debut. How long is it going to take?" Jinah asked while pouting.

"Not long if we had money. But we're working on a budget" he answered and they all groaned again. "Where's Suga oppa and Jieun?" Minah asked.

"He went for an errand and I'm not sure about Jieun" he said.