Dates and Confessions?

After a couple of weeks of practicing and recording, Midnight Sun was finally ready to debut. Jieun was on the phone while walking with her phone to her ears. "I'm on my way. Just go to that address" she said to Jimin and hanged up. She hasn't really spoken to Suga in a while either, "Jieun" Taehyung waved at her. She put her phone in her bag, "I thought you and the guys were at the company" she said.

"I need a change of scenery. And Suga hyung and Jimin left" he said.

"Because they're meeting the girls and I at a salon" I said as I unlocked the car door and got in. He got in and fastened his seatbelt.

The girls walked in the salon with Jimin and Suga. "You're Jieun's friend's" one of the stylist asked. They nodded their heads yes, "Have a seat" she told them as the girls sat down. Jimin was giving the telling the stylists what color to dye their hair as they took a seat. Jieun walked in with Taehyung as she saw them, "Unnis" Jieun beamed at them as she went to take a seat. Suga walked forward and whispered something to the girl who was going her hair, Jieun looked at him through the mirror as the stylist nodded her head. "What were you two doing together?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"I went to her school" he answered proudly. Suga went back to take his seat, the guys dozing off while waiting for the ladies. Naeun was on her phone setting up a reservation, while Jinah was looking through stores for a dress. "What about this one?" Jinah whispered as she showed Minah her phone, "To flashy" Minah told her. Jinah took her phone back and continued scrolling through. "What are you guys whispering about?" Bora asked.

"Nothing" they both answered in unison.

When they finished they all looked at their reflections, "Wow. I like it" Naeun said while touching her hair. Jieun sat in her seat with her phone to her face, she glanced at them with a smile before putting her phone to her ears and walked out. "Wow. You girls look good" Jimin said while putting both his thumbs up. "Where's Jieun go?" Taehyung asked.

	"What are you guys doing later tonight?" Naeun asked while changing the subject

"What are you guys doing later tonight?" Naeun asked while changing the subject. "Nothing" Suga answered.

"Good. The 9 of us are going out for dinner" she smiled. Jieun walked back in, "The reservation is set" she said while walking to her bag to grab her wallet. "Where are we going?" Bora asked.

"Jieun's favorite restaurant" Minah answered. Jieun took out some money to pay the bill and handed it to them. "Which means a suit and tie" she told them.

Jieun brought the girls to her house to look for something to wear. Jieun sat down on her bed as she pulled Jinah to seat down next to her, "Is this plan even going to work?" Jieun whispered. Jinah looked at her, "Of course. When he sees her all dressed up, plus they obviously both like each other" she responded. Jieun looked over as Minah zipped up the dress for Bora, "Isn't that the same with you?" she asked. Jieun looked back at her with a questioning look. "Taehyung" she said.

"Ah, we're just friends" Jieun answered.

"How about this one" Bora asked as she turned for Jinah and Jieun to see. "That one looks best" Jinah said.

"My turn" Minah said as she walked to the closet, scrolling through the clothes.

The guys were walking through a rental store looking for a suit. "It's a bit embarrassing that none of us own a suit" Suga said while browsing around. "Must be a fancy place if we have to dress up?" Jimin said.

They all got to the restaurant and took a seat, everyone looking around at the fancy setup. They picked up their menu's as Jinah gave Minah a look. "Ah, I forgot I have some homework to do for school. I have to go" Jieun said as she put the menu down and got up. "You're leaving?" Bora asked.

"Next time" Jieun said as she walked out.

"Jieun's my ride" Minah said while getting up and chasing after her. "Unni, what are you having?" Jinah asked Bora.

"I'm not sure yet" she answered as Naeun's phone vibrated. "Oh, my package came. I have to go collect it" she said while walking out. Suga and Jimin exchanged a confused look. "Is everyone busy?" Jimin asked.

"I'm sure they haven't gotten far. Oppa, let's go find them" Jinah said while getting up as she dragged Suga out with her where the other girls were waiting for her. "What's going on here?" Suga asked.

"Jimin oppa and Bora unni's first date" Jinah said with a smile. "So this was all part of your plan?" he asked. She nodded her head yes, "Do we actually get to eat something, because I'm hungry" he said.

"Come on" Jinah said as she locked arms with him and started walking.

Jimin and Bora sat down in the restaurant, waiting for Suga and Jinah to return. Bora's phone vibrated. She looked at it and laughed, "What?" Jimin asked her. She showed him the text, "Have fun on your date" he read outloud. Bora smacked her lips together, "We could just go if you're uncormfortable" she said.

"Why? We're on a date" Jimin said as he put the menu closer to his face. Bora looked at his with a smile as she looked at her.

The girls and Suga were eating their food, "I wonder how they're doing?" Minah asked, with her drink pressed to her lower lip. "I'm sure they left" Suga said. Jinah glared at him, "Have faith. They obviously liked each other, that girl from Twice got in between them" Jinah said, "They're always someone trying to ruin another person happiness." Jieun looked over at Suga, thinking if she ruined his happiness by paying him to leave her sister. He caught her staring at him, "What if the person did it out of misguided kindess" Jieun said as she continued staring at Suga. "It's not kindess to ruin a person's happimess. I should text her" Jinah said.

"Leave them" Naeun warned her.

Jimin and Bora started eating in silence, "It feels so awkward" Jimin said while playing with his food. "It's not like it's your first date" Bora mumbled.

"So you admit it one too" he teased. Bora clicked her tongue as she laughed, "Just eat. Remember Jieun said it's on her. Order enough for take out" she said.

"Nae" he sang with a smile. She glanced at him, biting her lower lip. "So how long have you liked me?" he asked her.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Was it when I was dating Nayeon?"

"I still don't like hearing her name. Just hearing about Twice upsets me" Bora said while putting a spoonful of food in her mouth. "We'll blow them out of the park. Midnight Sun will be the best talked out group out there?" he said, "Especially the leader."

She started blushing, "Hurry and up" she said as she lowered her face so he couldn't see her blushing. But she was smiling, she liked being with him.