Chapter 6

P.O.V-Damon

I sit there mentally calculating the odds of us surviving this trip. Let’s just say the odds aren’t in our favor. I trust Breanne with my life, but I’m not sure if she is thinking straight. Even if she was, it would take a lot of skilled planning to get in. I guess that is why I’m here though. I decide I might as well ask her a few important questions so I can get on planning my demise. Maybe I should plan my funeral before I leave? “How are we supposed to do this with 4 people?”

“Well actually 5 people. We are going to be taking Acheron too.” Breanne adds in unhelpfully.

“Oh well that just makes this all better, doesn’t it? Now we have some stuck up asshole who thinks he is better than everyone going too. Next you will tell me that we are leaving in an hour and I should pack my shit real fast.” I reply, quite irritated.

“Well… 2 hours and please, leave the shit here, we don’t want your bag to smell the whole trip.” She tells me trying for humor, but I am past that now as I’m about to cut the bitch.

“Whatever.” Just then I feel someone place a hand on my thigh in a comforting manner. I look over and see Lexxe trying to comfort me. The effect is almost laughable. She doesn’t seem to know what to do at all. The entire time I’ve been here I have been trying not to pay attention to her. Which believe me, is very difficult seeing as she doesn’t shut up. I obviously knew who she was seeing as everyone did. She didn’t really talk to many people which made her the subject of many gossipers conversations. All of the Aphrodite children hated her. She apparently has had more than a few run ins with them. As soon as I saw her, I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was. Although she seemed to be a bitch. The fact that she had her hand on my thigh was making me increasingly uncomfortable. “I think I’m going to go pack now, where are we going to meet?” I ask as I quickly stand up.

“Maybe we should rendezvous back here in 2 hours exactly. I’m going to go retrieve Acheron.” Breanne says as she stands up also. “Lexxe, I’m leaving my stuff here while I get him. Also, why don’t you babysit our new friend. Maybe show him some basic self defense.”

“If I must, you know I’m an awful teacher. My teaching is just give them a weapon then attack. I will try my best, though I can’t promise I won’t accidently break him.” She replies with a hint of suggestion in her voice.

With that comment, I decide I need to leave because I feel strangely jealous for some reason. ‘Pull it together Damon! You don’t even know her.’ I think to myself as I head for the doors.

“Bye Damon! Bye Bre! I will see you soon!” Her voice follows me out the door. I then stomp off, thinking about having to spend so much time with Acheron here soon might make me go crazy! I head to my dorm to get my stuff….

***Ik that this was really short, but I really didn't feel like I should continue in this chapter. Luckily I'm currently putting the next chapter up, so you don't have to wait. Enjoy!***