1

❦ {Evelyn's POV} 

'Cris, when are you going to pick me up? I'm bored and tired!' I shouted over the phone.

'I've just finished training, I'm sending the limo over,' Cristiano replied, hastily.

I began to sulk, I hated living the life where paparazzi were always taking photos of me and I could never do anything in peace. The limousine would only catch more attention.

'Are you fucking kidding me?' I shriek, not giving a damn if people were staring at me.

Cris pauses and sighs over the phone, 'I'm sorry, Evelyn, you know I love you a lot and I will make it up to you but right now, I'm busy,' and then hangs up on me.

I scoff as I sit on a bench and grab my phone.

Well, I'll just post a photo on Instagram, from my photoshoot. I thought.

I open up the Instagram app and see that my follower count has risen to 462k, although, I only followed 600 people. Half of the followers, I had got from my modeling but the other half was because I was the sister of the famous, Cristiano Ronaldo.

I posted a photo of my makeup since it did look pretty dope.

evelynronaldo 

1,082 likes

78 comments

I watched my photo grow more likes and a notification came from my good friend.

marcbartra tagged you in a photo.

I clicked on the photo and double-tapped the image, as I look up I see a black Porsche pull up in front of me.

'C'mon sis, get in,' Cristiano calls out as he pulls down the window.

'You liar! You said you wouldn't be able to pick me up!' I shouted as I rushed into the car before anyone found the chance to take pictures of us.

---