Our Friendship

Jihyun P.O.V

Annyeonghasaeyo ! I'm Jihyun or Park Jihyun.I would like to tell you about my bestfriends friendship.Normally many people have just one bestfriend.But for me,my bestfriends are seven.And its all boys..hehehe.First I would like to introduce

KIM SUNGGYU a.k.a sunggyu.He actually my cousin but after we move in the same school,we always together.We always call him "grandpa" bcuz of his quick tiredness but sometimes he can be more childish than us 😕 What makes me more like being with him is his caring and lovely attitude.And he is our leader 😏

Second is NAM WOOHYUN a.k.a Woohyun.He was my friend from kindergarten.We are so close until some people think us as a couple.😅But he was the funniest member in the group.Sometimes he will do something that we cant even think about it.But he also can be so greasy especially around girls except me.But I hate his over braveness that sometimes will hurt himself back.I hate it.And lastly he good in cooking and sports

Third is JANG DONGWOO a.k.a Dongwoo.He was the laughter in the group along with me.What he does is just laughing even its not so funny.And sometimes I love to call him Dino bcuz his face.And he are totally weird too.Sometimes its annoying..but he are always there giving me advice.

Fourth is Lee Howon a.k.a Hoya.He is emmm.. should I say it act to be cool or its just so-so cool.. hahahah ! He is the most swag in our group but he will turn to cute person with sunglasses or he begging for something 😑 He was the one who I lend his shoulder to put my head when Im tired or sleepy..hehehe..

Fifth is Lee Sungyeol a.k.a Sungyeol.He is the choding in our group and he is the one who always play prank on us.He always saying that I was his girl..please!! He was the tallest among the boys and he always make me feel so short when stand beside him.

Sixth is KIM MYUNGSOO a.k.a Myungsoo.He is..maybe I can called it as visul in our member.Yeah u know right..visual face is the one who has handsome face but he..*sigh* he dont care about that.He just like to eat and mostly chicken 😬 He even once eat my chicken cuz not enough.And he was the lazy in our group to get wash.But although he like that,he was so sweet and just the one who close with him know about it.We always used call him L.But L and myungsoo was so different.U can know more about him in this story.

And lastly,LEE SUNGJONG a.k.a Sungjong.He is the maknae among us.And he was diva in our group.He even know more about those cosmetics than me.Can u imagine it ?? Its should be me teach him about essence,toner and all but for us its different.He the one who pro in it.But he is the one who I can say..emm same with me.I mean our taste.Sometimes what we want always same..😆 And he is our pretty boy !

So enough for introduction ! I love you guys !

---------------------------
Hi ! This is my another fanfic.I hope its not so boring as the past one.Happy reading !