Chapter 10: Unwanted surprise

Jihyun's P.O.V

"Ah yea yea oppa..na arraseo.Geumanhaera..juyunghae.I will go tomorrow..na yaksokhae.( ugh..yes yes I got it.Stop it! Its noisy! I will go tomorrow..I promise)"I said with annoying voice.

"Gurae..I will waiting for you.Park Jihyun if you wont come tomorrow I will the one who come to you."he warning in other line.

"Eo eo..arraseo.I have to go now.Ggeunol ggeunol..(bye bye)"I said and fastly put off the phone before he start to blabbering again.Ah! I forgot! Its my brother actually,Park Jimin.He a doctor at Seoul Hospital.He asking me to have a medical check up.Since I didnt have it last year.

--
Since I have promise to my brother to have a medical check up.I fastly get ready and have a breakfast then go to Seoul hospital.I have to go early in the morning or I have to wait about half day until oppa have free time.I just asking him to let other doctor to check me up but he still want he check me by himself.

"Na wasseoyo..."I get in his room after knocking.

"Ah gurae..good timing.I thought you still want to come at noon."he teased me and I send death glare to him.

"Ah palli! I have to meet the boys after this.Na shigan eobso.."I complain and go to check up room.

"Ayy.."He said with irritate voice and follow me.

After waiting for the result about an hour finally its out.

"Oppa..see? I'm healthy right? I dont have to keep come here."I said while sitting on the bed.

"Jihyun ah.."he suddenly said in serious voice.

"Waeeeeeee?"I said while looking at him.

"You-you..you got blood cancer."he said looking deep in my eyes and make me freeze.

"Hahaha..oppa,I know you want to make me keep to do the medical check up but..this way not funny."I said while chuckle and go to him and get the result.

"Igeo jangnan anya..its already second stage but it will be third stage soon."he said more and make me know that he not kidding.I dont know how to react..even smile or crying.Why its has to be me ? Why now ?  

"Geundaeyo gokjongma..I will make sure you will get the best treatment.You can survive if you do the treatment.I will always with you eo ?"He added and hold my hand then slowly hug me.I can feel he are sobbing but just bear it.I dont want to cry bcuz I know I can through this.

"Oppa..na gwaenchana.I can still survive right ? Uljima.."I said while pat his back.

"Oppa..can you do a favour ?"I ask while wipe his tears.

"Mwondae ?"he ask.

"Keep this from everyone.Omma,appa,and also my friends.About this just me and you know it."I said with smile on my face even I screaming inside.

"But.."he said but cut by me "Jebalyo oppa..I will tell them by my own when its the time." He nodded sign of agree.

"Gomawo oppa..Saranghae"I said while pimch both of him cheeks while smile widely and want to leave.

"Jihyun ah..oppa will call you when ur treatment eo ?"he said and I nod then leave.

--
Woohyun's P.O.V

"Ya! Call Jihyun ask her to come fastly! I cant wait anymore."Sungyeol said angrily.

"Ya..dont yelling here.Maybe she have something urgent,she didnt come late before."I said to Sungyeol after take a sip of americano.

"Maja..lets just wait a little longer.I trust her..she didnt mean to be late."Eunbyeol said agreeing with me.

"Annyeong !! Mian for late..."

Finally she appear..she bring a lot of food.

"Ya neo eodiga ? We already waiting for two hours already.!"Sungyeol said.

"Ayy mian..I have to go to hospital.Jimin oppa keep blabbering to me asking to have a medical check-up."she explain with apologize face.

"Woahh..when Jihyun start to know to apologize ?"dongwoo suddenly interrupt.

"Eo..even do that face..its weird when its come to her."sungjong added.Then we all nodded.

"Ah ! Whatever she do..she still late."Sungyeol said again.He still angry.However he hate to waiting.

"Yah ! Its good I have to apologize.And I have bought us food! And I still want to come here even I'm tired be at the hospital about many hours.!"She suddenly yell and leave us shock.

She never be like that before..After that,she stormed out from our gathering place after give all food to Sungyeol.She seem stress right now..her look when come here was clumsy.

"Ya..see ? What have you done.?"Sunggyu said while sigh.

"Sungyeol ah..she even already apologize.."I said with calm voice.I didnt expect today something will happen.

"I didnt mean to make her like that..And I dont know she will angry at me.She was cool before when I said like that.."Sungyeol said feeling guilty.

"Geunyang mokgo..I will take a look to her.Jagi..stay here eo? I will go find Jihyun."I said to Eunbyeol and she nod.

I go to the direction when she leave.After walking about 5 minutes..then I found her at the playground.I slowly approach her and sit beside her.

"Didnt you feel lonely to sitting here without anyone?"I said.

"Eo woohyun ah?"she said.She seem shock and for sure she was crying.She fastly wipe her tears.

"Sungyeol didnt mean to yell at you.You know right ? He hate for waiting."I said to convince.

"I didnt mean to be late.I know its my fault."She said while looking down.

"Ayy aniguyo..its no one fault.Kaja..they already waiting for you.."I said while smiling but didnt reply by any reaction.

"Ayy kaja.."I said again while stand up and pull her hand to make she get up."Aigoo..I cant pull you any longer or my back will hurt.U are quite heavy.."I said for tease.

"Yah hajima.."she said cuz annoying and knock my head hardly."Dont messed up with me!"she added and walk back to our usual place.

--
Sungyeol's P.O.V

We are waiting for Jihyun and Woohyun to come out.I really hope she will be okay again.I dobt want to have a fight.Its my fault too.After a while I saw Jihyun walk in our usual place area and I fastly run approaching her.

"Jihyun ah..mianhae.."I apologize.

"Na ddo mianhae.."she said while look at me.

"Aniya..its my fault.I shouldnt yell at you just now."I said and look at her eyes.

"Ya..palli..we already hungry.Cut the drama first."L suddenly interrupt from back.

"Yaish arraseo..Jihyun ah..kaja ?U must be hungry too right ? And your favourite burger already waiting for you or should I finish it?."I said while opening

"Yah! Hajima! Igeo nakkeo!"she said while pull harsh her burger and go to the others and leaving me chuckle alone.Now I know she already okay.Thanks to Woohyun hyung.

Then..we eat together while the couple being lovey dovey here and thats annoy me !! I wish I have a girlfriend soon 😢😢

---------------------
Annyeong ! The new chapter is here.What will happen to Jihyun? Is iy she can be survive ? Read it until the end !!